Page 48 of 248 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748495051525354555898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

A lot of what 19 is saying makes absolute sense, at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    I'm no Tory, but to believe that our government would sanction letting people die to save the country some money is ridiculous.

You do come up some bollocks Nineteen, but this ranks somewhere in the top quartile.
    I think you need to read a little more my friend, they've been doing it for years, there's an article in the Independent about it here, but the actual death toll of avoidable deaths as a result of Universal credit sanctions, PIP assessments and other cuts is over 120,000 in the last 4 years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pip-waiting-time-deaths-disabled-people-die-disability-benefits-personal-independence-payment-dwp-a8727296.html

or this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/un-to-investigate-uk-over-human-rights-abuses-against-disabled-people-caused-by-welfare-reform-10478536.html

or this

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/09/david-clapson-benefit-sanctions-death-government-policies

It's very clearly deliberate, haven't you read any of the numerous reports of PIP assessments being carried out on people in hospital with terminal illnesses declaring them fit for work and them dying days later, or the PIP assessments carried out on people with severe mental disorders declaring them fit who have then committed suicide, or of the guy from Wavertree who starved to death because they cut his benefits and he had autism and was unable to have help to feed himself, he looked like a holocaust victim, or the 85 year old lady (one of many) whose pension they stopped 'accidentally' who threw herself to her death

There's a reason a lot of people want Ian Duncan Smith tried for human rights abuses and the UN labelled the UK governments treatment of the sick, mentally ill, diabled and elderly as a human catastrophe

You need to get out of your bubble mate, the evidence of them deliberately killing off the sick, disabled and vulnerable is damning
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th March 2020 at 02:13 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Here's the guy from Wavertree

Scroll down and see the absolutely appalling image on the left of what they did to this poor man before he died

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/apr/21/stephen-smith-liverpool-seriously-ill-emaciated-man-denied-benefits-dwp-dies

Still think our government hasn't been cruelly and deliberately targeting and kiiling of our sick, vulnerable, disabled and elderly?

Anyone who voted for this lot is an absolute cunt
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th March 2020 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I was watching a show yesterday documenting how the Japanese are dealing with this virus which actually showed workers disinfecting buses and other public places etc and by all accounts they appear to be well ahead of other countries trying to deal with it.and statistics back that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think you need to read a little more my friend, they've been doing it for years, there's an article in the Independent about it here, but the actual death toll of avoidable deaths as a result of Universal credit sanctions, PIP assessments and other cuts is over 120,000 in the last 4 years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/pip-waiting-time-deaths-disabled-people-die-disability-benefits-personal-independence-payment-dwp-a8727296.html

or this

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/un-to-investigate-uk-over-human-rights-abuses-against-disabled-people-caused-by-welfare-reform-10478536.html

or this

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/09/david-clapson-benefit-sanctions-death-government-policies

It's very clearly deliberate, haven't you read any of the numerous reports of PIP assessments being carried out on people in hospital with terminal illnesses declaring them fit for work and them dying days later, or the PIP assessments carried out on people with severe mental disorders declaring them fit who have then committed suicide, or of the guy from Wavertree who starved to death because they cut his benefits and he had autism and was unable to have help to feed himself, he looked like a holocaust victim, or the 85 year old lady (one of many) whose pension they stopped 'accidentally' who threw herself to her death

There's a reason a lot of people want Ian Duncan Smith tried for human rights abuses and the UN labelled the UK governments treatment of the sick, mentally ill, diabled and elderly as a human catastrophe

You need to get out of your bubble mate, the evidence of them deliberately killing off the sick, disabled and vulnerable is damning
    Fuck off with your condescending tone.

Don't try to yet again pass off your spaced out theory as fact, just because you write
    a thesis on it for each post.

I'm sure I speak for just myself, but having this site slowly turn into the nineteenx self appreciation society, where each thread is hijacked by you writing an endless diatribe is getting a touch dull.

I don't need to be told by you to broaden my wider reading to take in anyone else's opinion. That's like being told to look up the meaning of the word 'ironic' by Alanis Morissette!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Irrespective of all that, our UK government /HMRC will be happy at the reduction in pensions it will be paying out if a large enough number of elderly people die as a result of the virus.
    I believe the pensions should be cut off at 75yo

Big party for your 75 ; perhaps Switzerland; then ciao ciao ciao ... the end

For everyone rich and poor so it's a fair system

Don't try to yet again pass off your spaced out theory as fact, just because you write

I'm sure I speak for just myself, but having this site slowly turn into the nineteenx self appreciation society, where each thread is hijacked by you writing an endless diatribe is getting a touch dull.

I don't need to be told by you to broaden my wider reading to take in anyone else's opinion. That's like being told to look up the meaning of the word 'ironic' by Alanis Morissette!!!
    Boom
    Bummed

You do come up some bollocks Nineteen, but this ranks somewhere in the top quartile.
    Grow up, you're the one who point blank accused me of what I posted being made up bollocks, what I wrote about is incredibly well documented as fact, by numerous legitimate sources 'Don't try and pass off your spaced out theory as fact', is the best you can come up with when presented with evidence it is actual fact, you're a special kind of ignorant arrogant so and so

"Dear God you're right, I can't believe I never knew about this, this should be headline news, especially our own government being investigated by the UN for human rights abuses, it's absolutely criminal what they've been doing" would have been a reasonable response from anyone who isn't a self centred so and so that doesn't give a fuck about the wider population beyond the end of their nose and the appalling atrocities the government has been inflicting on them

Maybe put yourselves in someone else's shoes? How the fuck would you feel if that was a family member or relative of yours? What if a member of your family developed a terminal disease and was hospitalised and when near deaths door someone from the Governments death squad came along to conduct a PIP assessment at their bedside in hospital and declared them fit for work?

I don't expect you'd like that would you, none of us would, the point is, it could happen to absolutely anyone and it has been happening to millions of people in this country at the hands of our government
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th March 2020 at 03:43 AM.

Also, most of what we all post here are just opinions, what I posted on the subject you took objection to wasn't my 'opinion', it was actual facts

I do try and evidence my football related opinions and explain how and why I have arrived at and formed that opinion, that isn't trying to pass it off as fact, I'm sorry you take such grave offence to that

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Also, most of what we all post here are just opinions, what I posted on the subject you took objection to wasn't my 'opinion', it was actual facts

I do try and evidence my football related opinions and explain how and why I have arrived at and formed that opinion, that isn't trying to pass it off as fact, I'm sorry you take such grave offence to that
    Unless you work close to those at the top you will never truly know what is "fact", plus isn't everything in this world subjective? It is a "fact" that we were created by the big bang, but people choose to believe the "fact" that God created the universe we live in.

The key to all these "facts" is understanding that are in actual fact, just your opinion backed up by someone else's opinion. Stop ramming everything down everyone throats and respect a difference in opinion. Have a debate, on an open forum, don't just turn it into the 19x show and his opinion is all that matters in the world. You're part of the reason I have spent 10 years not posting, but thank you for making me finally change that.

Doesn't surprise me about Japan. If there's one country that has it's people's greater good at the forefront it's that place.

On another note, how can anyone in the FA like Brady seriously consider calling the season null and void? Millions of people have paid money to see the various outcomes of all of the games to date. Unless they are going to refund every single person because what they were watching suddenly becomes meaningless, the league has a duty to finish off what was started.
    The reason Japan is 'focused' is because it is in their nature and their population are virtually 'as one'. In the likes of the UK society is extremely fragmented with individuals and 'groups' looking out for their own interests e.g. the current madness in terms of stockpiling, something that harms the most vulnerable in society.

However Japan is not perfect, though It's still the place I'd most like to visit. For example they have a poor record when it comes to how they view the mental health of its citizens, to the point where not only is it frowned upon/seen as a sign of weakness, but they offer little in the way of adequate treatment, to the point that those with mental health problems have to go abroad for treatment.