Page 62 of 248 FirstFirst ... 125255565758596061626364656667686972112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve posted this earlier in the thread, but for anyone that’s interested here it is again:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It’s really interesting to look at the graphs and data for China, to see how this could settle down at some point.
    Yep after the measures seem to be in place about day 7 after 400 cases plus ++
    Then about 30 days until a peak and flatten off

After that it isnt all over just contained in a better way in that people are accustomed to the measures in place.

I have friends in Seoul korea , family in madrid and Paris; friends in milan , Athens and so on.

Like we all have over the world.

Like said S.Korea very much organised and disciplined.

Yesterday in france a beautiful day and people weren't really obeying the government requests of distance, small groups and so on.

That is why lockdown is essential to the measures to reduce the spread after the initial outbreak to limit the impact of the virus cases.

I hope we can get to a peak and limit at the 30 days. And then the people get disciplined in the measures

Was hands
    Wear a mask
    1 metre space
    No more than 5 people gatherings
    Stay at home unless essential

That's why after the opening thread message we must take this seriously everyone responsible for each action.

For the football; I dont know . Today another day. Everyone knows we wont it.
    Whether we get it is another decision made by the itk ehem 😱
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve posted this earlier in the thread, but for anyone that’s interested here it is again:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It’s really interesting to look at the graphs and data for China, to see how this could settle down at some point.

If a person considers the figures per population capita ; Italy Iran Spain S.Korea Germany and France are by far the worst hit for whatever reason Question; Is it possible that the high rates in the European Countries have been escalated with the influx of Migrants that have steadily flowed into Europe from places like the Middle East (Syria)who have been on the move due to the wars and where Iran is heavily infected.

I should have said "Illegal Immigrants" as i recall last year there was a major influx into Europe
    Last edited by fagin; 17th March 2020 at 02:07 AM.

*won it

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    If a person considers the figures per population capita ; Italy Iran Spain S.Korea Germany and France are by far the worst hit for whatever reason Question; Is it possible that the high rates in the European Countries have been escalated with the influx of Migrants that have steadily flowed into Europe from places like the Middle East

Here we go again...

IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE REASON FOR EACH PROBLEM 🙌🙌

HOUSING
    EDUCATION
    HEALTH
    SECURITY

I REPEAT ... IT IS NOT IMMIGRATION

I blame

Sadio Mo Bobby Tbh

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Here we go again...

IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE REASON FOR EACH PROBLEM ����

HOUSING
    EDUCATION
    HEALTH
    SECURITY

I REPEAT ... IT IS NOT IMMIGRATION
    You have to admit that the influx of Syrians and other nationalities is a common denominator for those European countries mentioned as worst hit

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah typical Joe public is an asshole My old man's stubborn as fuck too, I help him with his shopping every Sunday, keep trying to keep him away from everything, told him I'd go and do his shopping without him, but he wouldn't have it and insisted on going, then he's stood in a rammed supermarket queuing for 40 minutes because of idiots stockpiling and he's an idiot himself for insisting on going and he'll be the same this weekend too, he's that generation you can't tell anything.

I was surprised he went straight to the Doctor's today and had the pneumonia jab, normally you can't get him anywhere near a Doctors even if he's really ill, my Mum makes an appointment for him, then pretends it's for her to get him there normally
    The thing is joe public vote brexit
    Joe public wanting hanging reinstated
    Joe public want to buy British... hahs good luck with that
    Joe public want cheap services
    Yet joe public dont want to work
    Joe public dont support universities
    Nor support social services
    Joe public think immigration is the enemy
    So the governments have a scapegoat for years of incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    You have to admit that the influx of Syrians and other nationalities is a common denominator for those European countries mentioned as worst hit
    I have to admit that the virus is not an immigrant

When watching the news they were suggesting that the virus is most likely being spread by Millenials who can be carriers yet because of their ages and least likely to have major concerns will likely not show the virus too easily but will be moving around more than most.

People flying ; holidays in Italy or france or spain ... are they immigrants

Nope ; tourists bringing back a virus

And spreading it

Lol Syrians haha

Watch fox news blaming the chinese ahaha

Nuke em ... yep good solution