Page 63 of 248 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    When watching the news they were suggesting that the virus is most likely being spread by Millenials who can be carriers yet because of their ages and least likely to have major concerns will likely not show the virus too easily but will be moving around more than most.
    Believe the news ... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I have to admit that the virus is not an immigrant
    Maybe not but the common denominator is there to see.What makes you so sure it wasn't transmitted that way.

I realize most countries need immigrants but no-one as yet has been able to confirm why it originated and as i recall thousands of

Illegal Immigrants travelled to Europe last year Alot of them were not exactly in the best of Health many of them were used to living in

less than the most Hygienic conditions prior to their trip
    Last edited by fagin; 17th March 2020 at 02:28 AM.

Believe the news ... hmmm
    I generally stick with reputable News sources ie Global News

People flying ; holidays in Italy or france or spain ... are they immigrants

Nope ; tourists bringing back a virus

And spreading it

Lol Syrians haha

Watch fox news blaming the chinese ahaha

Nuke em ... yep good solution
    Obviously Tourists can be blamed to an extent as i posted earlier a woman entering the US before this weekend she boarded the plane after being diagnosed with the virus

Maybe not but the common denominator is there to see.What makes you so sure it wasn't transmitted that way.

I realize most countries need immigrants but no-one as yet has been able to confirm why it originated and as i recall thousands of

Illegal Immigrants travelled to Europe last year Alot of them were not exactly in the best of Health many of them were used to living in

less than the most Hygienic conditions prior to their trip
    France Germany Italy dont need brit immigrants
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

I generally stick with reputable News sources ie Global News
    Nige Fartage the host ?

Ahahahaha Brit Immigrants to blame 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obviously Tourists can be blamed to an extent as i posted earlier a woman entering the US before this weekend she boarded the plane after being diagnosed with the virus
    To extent ... 99.99%
    So yep 0.01% immigration haha that's enormous

Taking up jobs , hospital beds, council houses , pushing up house prices ... now coronavirus ahahaha 😱🤪🤣👍

To extent ... 99.99%
    So yep 0.01% immigration haha that's enormous

Taking up jobs , hospital beds, council houses , pushing up house prices ... now coronavirus ahahaha ��������
    Dicko's providing a very good list of things here that are Governments still following the dangerous broken US models fault that the media tell idiots is somebody else's fault, anyone else's fault except the 1% who have been pissing on us from a great height for the last 40 years and paying their media minions to tell us it's raining
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Dicko's providing a very good list of things here that are Governments still following the dangerous broken US models fault that the media tell idiots is somebody else's fault, anyone else's fault except the 1% who have been pissing on us from a great height for the last 40 years and paying their media minions to tell us it's raining
    I actually laughed out loud 😂