Page 64 of 248 FirstFirst ... 145457585960616263646566676869707174114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    France Germany Italy dont need brit immigrants
    You're the only one mentioning Brit immigrants.

Actually once i asked the question about illegal immigrants from Mid East regions possibly

having carried the disease into Europe,first you got bent out of shape with your Caps

almost as if you had moved on from the Virus which was the subject and was displaying

anti Brexit and anti Govt opinion into the conversation for whatever reason you had.
    Last edited by fagin; 17th March 2020 at 05:27 AM.

Nige Fartage the host ?
    It would appear you're already self isolating causing you to come out with this garbage
    Last edited by fagin; 17th March 2020 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve posted this earlier in the thread, but for anyone that’s interested here it is again:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It’s really interesting to look at the graphs and data for China, to see how this could settle down at some point.
    Thanks for that, nice to see Africa not doing too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    If a person considers the figures per population capita ; Italy Iran Spain S.Korea Germany and France are by far the worst hit for whatever reason Question; Is it possible that the high rates in the European Countries have been escalated with the influx of Migrants that have steadily flowed into Europe from places like the Middle East (Syria)who have been on the move due to the wars and where Iran is heavily infected.

I should have said "Illegal Immigrants" as i recall last year there was a major influx into Europe
    come on mate......not now!

if anything its people going on business trips and going on foreign holidays.... That have spread it......

I blame brexit..

the people who seem to be coming out winners are the media.....like brexit another story that just keeps giving......

I heard that the Virus was designed and released by Rupert Murdoch to perpetuate his media empire......lolololol��
    Last edited by shminkyred; 17th March 2020 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Thanks....now i gotta get back to snowblowing my driveways
    Party on dude!

so how did it get to the middle east from China.....China is the far east....lolol

People flying ; holidays in Italy or france or spain ... are they immigrants

Nope ; tourists bringing back a virus

And spreading it

Lol Syrians haha

Watch fox news blaming the chinese ahaha

Nuke em ... yep good solution
    Be careful mate.... headline.

MAN ON LFC NEWS FORUM SAYS "NUKE THE CHINESE"

if social media gets hold of this we are in real trouble!!! Lolol

On a side note.....
    The virus is transmitted via nose and mouth particles just like a regular cold/infection. I wonder if some kind of oral and nasal spray that kills the germs and creates a form of barrier in the nose and throat has ever been in the stages of development? You can get all kinds of these things that alleviate symptoms like olbas sticks,covonia etc but one that actually kills germs to prevent spread is not on the market. I dont think there is anyway?
    The host still has the germ but is not releasing it.

South Korea seem to have some grip on it and its probably due to them testing 20k people a day. The UK are testing 1500 a day.