Page 69 of 248 FirstFirst ... 195962636465666768697071727374757679119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    A point to be made;

The sweeping statements and fake news really won't help the situation.

So if you don't know or haven't made deep research...

Then simple SHUT UP
    I have done a lot of deep research watching Youtube videos made by many different doctors (or people claiming to be doctors!) and it is scary how little they agree on. They all agree on wash your hands then it's a guessing game.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Respect your fuckin' elders folks!..........

If my dear old pre-war born Gran(1914-2009) and her younger sister my Great Aunt(1923-2007) could come back and do a vid they'd say say the same fucking thing!!...Except they'd have welsh valley accents of course!.....

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I have done a lot of deep research watching Youtube videos made by many different doctors (or people claiming to be doctors!) and it is scary how little they agree on. They all agree on wash your hands then it's a guessing game.
    Fancy having to be told to wash your hands, especially as an adult. It's something instilled in you as a youngster.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

June 30 deadline to finish all leagues in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Fancy having to be told to wash your hands, especially as an adult. It's something instilled in you as a youngster.
    Yes, it appears that millions of Britons weren't washing their hands, or wiping their arse until now!

In the news tonight some advice I've not heard until today - wash your shopping when you get home from the supermarket...

They are disinfecting floors and stairs but so far we are not being told to disinfect our shoes when we get home.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/03/16/football/1584356821_624528.html

Regarding the determination of league winners, UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin, has already confirmed he is in favour of choosing the team that was leader of each championship at the time that each league was respectively suspended.

However, many believe such a measure will not be necessary due to the likely postponement of Euro 2020, which would free up dates to conclude the league fixtures in the summer. But that of course will depend on whether the coronavirus crisis has eased off enough by then to resume matches.

If not, UEFA would determine the qualifying teams for the next editions of the Champions League and the Europa League by taking into account the league standings at the moment that leagues were respectively suspended.

The European governing body would not get involved in determining criteria for relegated and promoted clubs, allowing the respective leagues to choose their own format. However, it would advise using the same criteria for determining the league champion.

Ha ha hah No taking on the Premier League for the filthy and no stitch ups by the Premier League, in the event that league's cannot be finished UEFA will be recognising Champions as the team leading at time of suspension and UEFA will be recognising and allocating positions for Champions League and Europa League qualification based on the standings at the time each league was suspended, taking it out of the Premier League's hands, so no null and voiding, common sense from UEFA at least

Oh and Arsenal's and UAE FC's attempts to have the league cancelled and reasons for it up in a cloud of smoke
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Funnily enough sportsmen are like well oiled machines. Any bad drop in tge system and they're down big style

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Well done son!

The thing is Twitter should be banned tbh
    So should itk
    Too many idiot think tanks about

Also a bit like

- Chinese whispers in the uk
    Or
    - "telephone arab" in france (equivalent to above)
    - Brazil "greek whispers"

Isnt it funny how each country describes such a silly game.

Here in cyberspace; trojan warrior troll all over the world spouting off shite.

Amazing isn't it

Ps I will never becareful because on the contrary people full of shite need to be pulled up.

Funnily enough on twitter when some people tell the truth ; you get suspended for trying to rectify the bigotry.

Yet others continue with vile blindness.

This is for everyone and no one .

Thanks 🤣

I enjoy your bog roll and tinned spam
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

*and ( not I)

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    I see Mason Mount has been pictured having a kick about with Declan Rice during his 14 self isolation. Having listened to youngsters at my local gym and another club I go to it's clear as day they don't give a fuck about spreading it. As long as it can't hurt them, they don't care who else gets it.
    Could you imagine if this was the opposite way around and only people under 30 were dying?, we'd have martial law here and the little shits would be bricking it, peeking out from behind their mum's net curtains, scared that little Doris from number 30 might give it to them on her way to bingo.

I've got no faith left in this 'me, me, me' society we live in today............or is it just us miserable southerners that have to deal with this shit?
    Can do a lot of damage to the lungs seemingly, so these boyos are at risk too.