Page 71 of 248 FirstFirst ... 216164656667686970717273747576777881121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Well done son!

The thing is Twitter should be banned tbh
    So should itk
    Too many idiot think tanks about

Also a bit like

- Chinese whispers in the uk
    Or
    - "telephone arab" in france (equivalent to above)
    - Brazil "greek whispers"

Isnt it funny how each country describes such a silly game.

Here in cyberspace; trojan warrior troll all over the world spouting off shite.

Amazing isn't it

Ps I will never becareful because on the contrary people full of shite need to be pulled up.

Funnily enough on twitter when some people tell the truth ; you get suspended for trying to rectify the bigotry.

Yet others continue with vile blindness.

This is for everyone and no one .

Thanks 🤣

I enjoy your bog roll and tinned spam
    But I don't like spam!

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Respect your fuckin' elders folks!..........

Magic.

Looking ahead, Premier league clubs and players should be looking into financial help for the lower leagues.
    It's the lower leagues that are the lifeblood of football in the UK. Some of them could go out of business without assistance, people are already losing jobs.
    I'm sure the clubs, and players, could afford to help support some kind of package to keep football afloat in the UK.

Without the small teams, there is no FA Cup or League cup, of course they should help.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

The Glastonbury festival in June has been cancelled, Eastenders has suspended filming, just give us back our football!

Probably sound mad to you guys but I honestly could not give a fuck about the football. Yes, I want the league. There are bigger things going on.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Fair enough, there always were bigger things going on. German experts at the Robert Koch institute reckon this pandemic will continue in waves for the next two years.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post

God knows the future.

For me mankind has come to the planet like a raucous bunch of teenage students at a house party.

And now is paying for the consequences.

We all pay the consequences for the planet.
    I didn't realise you joined the Westboro Baptist Church, Dicko!
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Probably sound mad to you guys but I honestly could not give a fuck about the football. Yes, I want the league. There are bigger things going on.
    that's how I feel
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

number of MP attendees at PMQs drastically reduced so as to be able to keep the safe distance that they are asking us to keep.
    But the Tory front bench are clearly visibly not adhering to this.