Page 74 of 248 FirstFirst ... 246467686970717273747576777879808184124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I saw your post earlier. Did you get tested to know that you had it? I think I'm a couple of years younger than you. In general good health but one underlying inherited issue. Your experience sounds like it would end me.
    Hi Vin

I didn't get tested because someone convinced me I didn't have it. Then it got quite bad about 7 days later. Then someone made me realise it was widespread. Also, I heard a lady on the radio saying she couldn't get tested and so couldn't return to work - she was calling 111 every day for 5 days. Also, I was on the mend - then the govt policy changed and they wanted infected people to self isolate for 7 days so I though sod it, maybe I can test for antibodies in a few months.

I heard a doctor on the radio who had had it. Her symptoms weren't as bad as mine by the sounds of things and she was about 10 years older than me. So its not straightforward what happens. There is also the issue of the 'inoculum' - basically how much of it you get in the first dose. That may have something to do with the intensity. So if you are being careful, hopefully it won't be as bad as the one I got. I'm still not sure how I got it but I suspect it was direct body fluids.

This video explains the inoculum for anyone interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efaDuE-XEi4&t=972s

if someone can imbed it. I still can't work it out

T x
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

I don't know if this is posted but a lot of clubs will lose serious money. Some may not make it

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    I don't know if this is posted but a lot of clubs will lose serious money. Some may not make it
    There is almost no business anywhere for which you could not say the same
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Hi Vin

I didn't get tested because someone convinced me I didn't have it. Then it got quite bad about 7 days later. Then someone made me realise it was widespread. Also, I heard a lady on the radio saying she couldn't get tested and so couldn't return to work - she was calling 111 every day for 5 days. Also, I was on the mend - then the govt policy changed and they wanted infected people to self isolate for 7 days so I though sod it, maybe I can test for antibodies in a few months.

I heard a doctor on the radio who had had it. Her symptoms weren't as bad as mine by the sounds of things and she was about 10 years older than me. So its not straightforward what happens. There is also the issue of the 'inoculum' - basically how much of it you get in the first dose. That may have something to do with the intensity. So if you are being careful, hopefully it won't be as bad as the one I got. I'm still not sure how I got it but I suspect it was direct body fluids.

This video explains the inoculum for anyone interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efaDuE-XEi4&t=972s

if someone can imbed it. I still can't work it out

T x
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Theres lots of crap on Facebook about a military lockdown from Friday. I'm presuming the Spain and Italy lockdown situations allow for people to go out for food and pharmacy runs?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Theres lots of crap on Facebook about a military lockdown from Friday. I'm presuming the Spain and Italy lockdown situations allow for people to go out for food and pharmacy runs?
    If you want to go out
    You must get an authorized paper to be outside; either for supermarket/ pharmacy

If the police stop you and you dont have it you are fined.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    If you want to go out
    You must get an authorized paper to be outside; either for supermarket/ pharmacy

If the police stop you and you dont have it you are fined.
    How do you get the authorisation? Seems utterly ridiculous. People need food, shouldn't have to have authorisation for that. Regulation yes but a form for it seems crazy.

475 people died in one day, today in Italy. this is getting seriously bad now.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    UK 1999 mid December to min January 2000

50 000 (fifty thousand) excess deaths due to influenza in th UK alone

That is about 1,700 a day.

Please check these figures , I may not be 100% right.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post

It is indeed....Sending my anxiety through the fecking roof!!...Must have washed my hands 10-12 times today...