Page 75 of 248 FirstFirst ... 256568697071727374757677787980818285125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Everyone knew how serious it was in China and should have gone into lockdown and closed flights, borders, schools, pubs, clubs, leisure centres, cinemas etc etc weeks ago, I was astonished muppets were still going on holiday and out clubbing and out to the pub

If you have a virus that can be transmitted through coughing or sneezing into your hand and touching things and people or through the air within a certain distance and no-one has any idea at what temperature it is killed off or if the glasses and utensils at any of these places are being washed at sufficient heat or properly washed at all, you've got to be pretty dumb to still be clubbing, pubbing or eating out

The Forest and Olympiacos owner, rich entitle asshole still went jaunting around the globe putting himself and anyone he was going to come into contact with at far greater risk
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    It is indeed....Sending my anxiety through the fecking roof!!...Must have washed me hands 10-12 times today...
    You are Steven Gerrard and I claim my £5

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    You are Steven Gerrard and I claim my £5
    Haha!!...I'm worth more than a fiver mate....At least a tenner mun!!...

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    How do you get the authorisation? Seems utterly ridiculous. People need food, shouldn't have to have authorisation for that. Regulation yes but a form for it seems crazy.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dossierfamilial.com/amp/actualites/vie-pratique/coronavirus-le-confinement-comment-obtenir-lattestation-sur-lhonneur-pour-sortir-de-chez-vous-432791

135€ fine if you dont do the paperwork

Everyone knew how serious it was in China and should have gone into lockdown and closed flights, borders, schools, pubs, clubs, leisure centres, cinemas etc etc weeks ago, I was astonished muppets were still going on holiday and out clubbing and out to the pub

If you have a virus that can be transmitted through coughing or sneezing into your hand and touching things and people or through the air within a certain distance and no-one has any idea at what temperature it is killed off or if the glasses and utensils at any of these places are being washed at sufficient heat or properly washed at all, you've got to be pretty dumb to still be clubbing, pubbing or eating out

The Forest and Olympiacos owner, rich entitle asshole still went jaunting around the globe putting himself and anyone he was going to come into contact with at far greater risk
    Did you see Diego Costa coughing at everyone

And the NBA player coughing on the microphones

Trump touching everyone

I'm not sure takeaway is such a danger, your only risk there seems to be if someone who has the virus is working there and has come into contact with any of the packaging or you handling money then eating it with your hands, but in theory, any single thing you buy or touch at any shop or supermarket could potentially have been touched by someone with the virus at the supermarket or where it originally came from or another shopper

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Did you see Diego Costa coughing at everyone

And the NBA player coughing on the microphones

Trump touching everyone
    Yes I saw that, the bad knobs

I'm not sure takeaway is such a danger, your only risk there seems to be if someone who has the virus is working there and has come into contact with any of the packaging or you handling money then eating it with your hands, but in theory, any single thing you buy or touch at any shop or supermarket could potentially have been touched by someone with the virus at the supermarket or where it originally came from or another shopper
    I had a parcel delivered by Amazon on Monday and I’m scared to open the bloody thing. My anxiety and paranoia are heading off the charts
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I had a parcel delivered by Amazon on Monday and I’m scared to open the bloody thing. My anxiety and paranoia are heading off the charts
    Open the parcel, then thoroughly wash your hands, then wait three days to open whatever's in it as I think it is 3 days the virus can survive on surfaces, but you'd have to check that, if that's right you should be quite safe

It's at times like these that being a recluse and having a severe aversion to general society and the majority of people in it is actually a strong protective factor, if we could just get the football back on and all programs on every channel weren't repeated so regularly, it wouldn't be any different from my normal day to day