Page 80 of 248 FirstFirst ... 307073747576777879808182838485868790130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Its a place I'd love to visit as is Russia but I wouldn't because of the oppressiveness you mention.
    Were you working or travelling?
    I worked and studied in hospitals over there. I'd love to spend some time in Russia. Was planning a trip to Siberia for the solstice before all this kicked off
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

I was reading how South Korea traced and tracked it from a group of tourists. Absolutely amazing, if every country could gave been as responsive it would have been nipped in the bud.
    Apologies, Singapore not S.Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I worked and studied in hospitals over there. I'd love to spend some time in Russia. Was planning a trip to Siberia for the solstice before all this kicked off
    Have you seen Simon Reeves Russia series? Really good and quite an eye opener on Russia.

Have you seen Simon Reeves Russia series? Really good and quite an eye opener on Russia.
    No mate, I don't have normal TV anymore. I've seen bits of his other series so I'm sure it was off the beaten track, if there is a track in Russia. I have an invite to join the Yakutia tribes in the far north steppes - middle of nowhere. Drinking alcohol made from horses milk to celebrate the solstice. That would be a dream.
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    No mate, I don't have normal TV anymore. I've seen bits of his other series so I'm sure it was off the beaten track, if there is a track in Russia. I have an invite to join the Yakutia tribes in the far north steppes - middle of nowhere. Drinking alcohol made from horses milk to celebrate the solstice. That would be a dream.
    Wow that sounds unique!
    It's on iplayer if you have that. He stays with a family who look after reindeer. Jesus thats a hard life. Theres some very interesting stuff on there in relation to how people now see Putin. Also the damage theyre doing in terms of deforestation.
    Volgograd Is an interesting and very pivotal place too.

I was reading how South Korea traced and tracked it from a group of tourists. Absolutely amazing, if every country could gave been as responsive it would have been nipped in the bud.
    South Korea needs to be the one to follow on this.

They have experience on this type of situation.

SARS mers and so on

What they do should be the benchmark

I have a friend there explain and showing what happens there.

Much more organized.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Ok... yes the Singapore detective too

BJ says we can beat this virus in 12 weeks. That will be by 11th June.
    Where on Earth has he got that from?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Imagine how bad it's gonna be when it kicks in in Africa.
    The Chinese billionaire Jack Ma has reportedly donated thousands of testing kits and face masks to every African country so maybe they are expecting it soon.

From what I've heard the worst hit African countries are Egypt, Morocco and South Africa for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    The Chinese billionaire Jack Ma has reportedly donated thousands of testing kits and face masks to every African country so maybe they are expecting it soon.

From what I've heard the worst hit African countries are Egypt, Morocco and South Africa for whatever reason.
    Possibly because they are three of the African countries that have the most foreign (European and Asian) tourists.