Page 87 of 248 FirstFirst ... 377780818283848586878889909192939497137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Me too. A lovely one just a across from my house.
    Local Tesco to me had to close, over 1000 people in there and queued round the perimeter. Thick cunts does not come close.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Me too. A lovely one just a across from my house.
    Local Tesco to me had to close, over 1000 people in there and queued round the perimeter. Thick cunts does not come close.
    I passed our local Tescos earlier and it seemed very quiet unlike last week, so at least that's something.

From what I've seen so far we haven't grasped this social distancing thing at all. Some places like supermarkets it is hard but most seem to be just ignoring it.

I'd go full on communist for 48 hours and only show one channel on tv. That channel would only show the inside of Italian hospitals where people are gasping for breath and dying alone.

When will people here realise how f*cking serious this is??, this isn't about how tough you are or showing you're not afraid, this is literally about saving other people's lives.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Fucking bellends driving to parks and beaches for "fresh air "
    Just leave the house and walk locally. Because it's bellends like them that will have parks and beaches shut down for people like myself who has one in walking distance.
    Damned right the bloody bad knobs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Russia today sent a cargo plane to Italy with Medical supplies plus a very large group of Medical staff including medics experienced in dealing with the Ebola and Swine flu'

I can't provide a source but i was watching France24 on TV and it showed the plane being loaded and taking off.
    Last edited by fagin; 23rd March 2020 at 04:00 AM.

Apologies if this has already been posted but just watched this YouTube clip
    Bill Gates TED Talk from 3rd April 2015 'The next outbreak - We're not ready'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI
    Last edited by scientificred; 23rd March 2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: last line not needed

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Russia today sent a cargo plane to Italy with Medical supplies plus a very large group of Medical staff including medics experienced in dealing with the Ebola and Swine flu'

I can't provide a source but i was watching France24 on TV and it showed the plane being loaded and taking off.
    Apparently the news has updated the help for Italy saying Russia is the 3rd country providing medical assistance after China and Cuba

Italy's been in lockdown for 2 weeks now, going by the 'experts' we should start to see a drop in cases/deaths over the next few days.

Meanwhile in London, pictures showing the Tube crammed like a normal rush hour on some lines.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Apparently the news has updated the help for Italy saying Russia is the 3rd country providing medical assistance after China and Cuba
    Nice to see the European Union all helping each other like family, those communist countries aren't bad either.

Some countries are already pulling out of the Tokyo Olympics in July so they'll probably have to accept it ain't happening.