Page 95 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4585888990919293949596979899100101102105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm in all likelihood going to go the same way, also probably in considerable pain as well. Not exactly the future I hoped for myself when I was a very young lad.
    Fucksake Noods, you've been dying since I've been posting on here !! You'll out live all of us.
    Stay safe mate.

I think I thought of a solution. why don't they have summer break now and start in July. But add 9 fixtures to next season.
    So basically we finish this season then start the next 1 straight away.. They could possibly have a months break in January when the African nations cup is going on. Just drop both cup comps for next season to stop the fixture congestion
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think I thought of a solution. why don't they have summer break now and start in July. But add 9 fixtures to next season.
    So basically we finish this season then start the next 1 straight away.. They could possibly have a months break in January when the African nations cup is going on. Just drop both cup comps for next season to stop the fixture congestion
    Scrap FA cup this and next season plus league cup next seadon. Start the final games of this season in August then run as normal and use the cup dates for league games. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Fucksake Noods, you've been dying since I've been posting on here !! You'll out live all of us.
    Stay safe mate.
    I know some people on here probably think I'm some kind of attention seeking nut job, but alas I'm not. I'd be a lot better off if I was. One person on here knows slightly that's not the case and another could have seen for themselves had they not left this forum. Even though I know and have seen first hand that 'predictions' don't always come true, only I know the true extent of what's going on with myself (even the very few family I see/talk to have no real idea) and how quickly things are deteriorating e.g. in the last few months alone I have developed another four ailments/conditions and as a result of at least one of those I had a very nasty 'episode' of a serious existing condition a few days ago which has caused further injuries.

What is almost certain however is the latter part about dying alone, if of course I somehow miraculously manage to last a tiny bit longer than my next age milestone. My health has notably deteriorated over the last fifteen years, but the last ten have been very bad. I've actually had discussions with a number of doctors in regards to my feelings that It's a distinct possibility I won't be making my next age milestone. If I am still here after then, by the nature of the beast(s) I am certainly not going to be in good shape. Some people are lucky enough to be surrounded by friends and family throughout their lives including right at the end. Some of us however aren't so lucky. I have even asked the one person I know (even though I've not seen them for almost 20 years) if they would attend my funeral if/when I kick the bucket so that at least one person is there.

I'm not for a second making fun, If this place gives you some relief from your obvious troubles then at least the place is doing good. We all have troubles just some alot more than others. If you or anyone else wants a private chat just drop myself or imsure anyone else on here a message and I'd gladly do any little thing to help.( And not in a sexual way !!)
    Stay safe everyone.

I'm not for a second making fun, If this place gives you some relief from your obvious troubles then at least the place is doing good. We all have troubles just some alot more than others. If you or anyone else wants a private chat just drop myself or imsure anyone else on here a message and I'd gladly do any little thing to help.( And not in a sexual way !!)
    Stay safe everyone.
    I won't even have my 'The 2020 Olympic games' thread to look forward to this year.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 25th March 2020 at 10:37 AM.

Scrap FA cup this and next season plus league cup next seadon. Start the final games of this season in August then run as normal and use the cup dates for league games. Simple.
    yeah something along those lines!

I've listened to some discussions about doing this and it seems that some think it will be unfair on lower division sides as the cups can provide them with much needed, or even essential income. As a result a few of these sides could make an issue of such a proposal.

I've listened to some discussions about doing this and it seems that some think it will be unfair on lower division sides as the cups can provide them with much needed, or even essential income. As a result a few of these sides could make an issue of such a proposal.
    they will have even worse fixture congestion than the rest! they should scrap it as well.

I think he should STFU and remember that he had the shortest ever 'permanent' England managerial career because he's a thick, bent as a nine bob note twadge, and as a result his views should be taken and then ignored for what they are i.e. the worthless ramblings of an uncouth, loud mouth d-head.
    Don't hold back mate...lolol