Page 97 of 248 FirstFirst ... 478790919293949596979899100101102103104107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

My view (albeit depressing one) is that if you can get through this without losing your home (owned or rented), still have a job (maybe not the one you're in at the moment) and, most importantly, have not lost people close to you then it will be a good outcome.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    My view (albeit depressing one) is that if you can get through this without losing your home (owned or rented), still have a job (maybe not the one you're in at the moment) and, most importantly, have not lost people close to you then it will be a good outcome.
    Agree. I'd take that now.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm not for a second making fun, If this place gives you some relief from your obvious troubles then at least the place is doing good. We all have troubles just some alot more than others. If you or anyone else wants a private chat just drop myself or imsure anyone else on here a message and I'd gladly do any little thing to help.( And not in a sexual way !!)
    Stay safe everyone.
    Laughter
    Reading
    TV films series
    Football
    Escapism
    From what inevitable will happen.
    It is dealing with the future which makes us anxious.
    The past; nostalgically sick.
    But what we must try to do is live the present now.
    But all that is easily said than done.

I agree ian , talking about stuff helps. Not to feel alone.
    Many challenges in our life. Education health job friendships family death grief and the evolution of our life.

Sometimes it can all just become too much.

We must have a reboot and that is to reprogram your subconscious mind.

Cheers to everyone

I see Bayern players taking a 25% pay cut
    DORTMUND too

Plus numerous players giving a €1m

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    You are spot on Vin as much as we love football the above matters way more.

I don’t know any of you personally on the board but I wish you and your families stay healthy and that you keep your jobs.

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You are spiot on Vin as much as we love football the above matters way more.

I don’t know any of you personally on the board but I wish you and your families stay healthy and that you keep your jobs.

YNWA
    Thank you, legs.
    My wishes too for everyone on here.

My view of this now is that we will probably look back on it as a massive over-reaction, and one which may yet wreck the global economy causing all kinds of misery, poverty, disease and death in the process. I could be wrong, but that's my view.

Have a read of this report from Italy by a Swiss doctor. There's all kinds of info in the updates below as well which do nothing to dispel the suspicions of those who can't work out if this response is really warranted. These aren't the only of such reports but none of this seems to make its way into the media at the moment. Contains such nuggets as;

"According to the latest European monitoring report, overall mortality in all countries (including Italy) and in all age groups remains within or even below the normal range so far."

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    My view of this now is that we will probably look back on it as a massive over-reaction, and one which may yet wreck the global economy causing all kinds of misery, poverty, disease and death in the process. I could be wrong, but that's my view.

Have a read of this report from Italy by a Swiss doctor. There's all kinds of info in the updates below as well which do nothing to dispel the suspicions of those who can't work out if this response is really warranted. These aren't the only of such reports but none of this seems to make its way into the media at the moment. Contains such nuggets as;

"According to the latest European monitoring report, overall mortality in all countries (including Italy) and in all age groups remains within or even below the normal range so far."

I've read a couple of these reports by others Taksin. It's showing it out to be a medical version of 'Toilet Paper Syndrome', ie mass hysteria by otherwise normally grounded people/professionals....
    Interesting indeed and it's starting to make sense in a way.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Interesting read the link.
    Skimmed through

What was noted;

-the fact of poor air quality in lombardy area and aged population 80yo or 90yo+
    - wuhan too poor air quality

Poor air doesnt help the situation

What I want from this disaster is that the world (everyone) comes up with a plan to totally eradicate poor air in 3 years ... year 1 40% year two 30% year 3.. 30%

To improve health ready for future pandemic etc

Masks and gel sanitizer ready for public use.

Masks available x1 a week to pick up £1

And more things made in Britain without always thinking low cost.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”