Page 275 of 659 FirstFirst ... 175225265268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

If true someone’s off then. If not this window they’ve agreed to one more year and to go next, either Sadio or Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Apparently we've agreed a deal with Watford for Ismaila Sarr £35-40m...? Just sorting out personal details now.
    Seems to be some fog around this one as he is still being linked to United.

Guess we'll know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Apparently we've agreed a deal with Watford for Ismaila Sarr £35-40m...? Just sorting out personal details now.
    The FSG haters won't like this, they'll have to think of something else to moan about.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Say what, what?
    In the butt?

Re: Sarr - if we buy him too, we're either selling Origi, Shaq, Brewster, Wilson, Grujic and loaning Elliot out, or we're selling on of the front three. Soon.

I mean one of them will go next summer I'd expect, but this might move it up a notch. Balls. Think it's still too early.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    In the butt?

Re: Sarr - if we buy him too, we're either selling Origi, Shaq, Brewster, Wilson, Grujic and loaning Elliot out, or we're selling on of the front three. Soon.

I mean one of them will go next summer I'd expect, but this might move it up a notch. Balls. Think it's still too early.
    That's what happens every year at every club, they buy and sell, unless people want a squad of 40 players.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I really don't think any of the front three leave this Summer no matter who comes in.

I do think one goes next Summer and possibly one the Summer after that. But would be gobsmacked if one goes this Summer - we'll want to get another Premier League or Champion's League under our belt first you'd think. Number 20 levels with the Mancs and Number 7 puts us so far beyond any of the European trophy haul of other English teams that it's nearly laughable.

In the butt?

Yes, you'd think they'd get the message!

If we are looking at about £20m each for them, then the numbers would add up nicely, just how FSG like it.

I know salah and mane can do this, but I'd love to have a speedy striker thiago can dink balls over the top of the back 4 , but like I said i guess mane and salah can do this too, I think sarr would be good at that also.

I don't believe it until we sell more though.

FSG won't spend any of there own money, only what club has made from sales, "fsg haters" yeah imagine if we didn't have klopp and his team, you'd have something to moan about then too probably.

Good job we have a lot to sell.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd September 2020 at 10:32 AM.

That seals the end of Origi and Shaqiri. I dunno where everyone is going to play though.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I know salah and mane can do this, but I'd love to have a speedy striker thiago can dink balls over the top of the back 4 , but like I said i guess mane and salah can do this too, I think sarr would be good at that also.

I don't believe it until we sell more though.

FSG won't spend any of there own money, only what club has made from sales, "fsg haters" yeah imagine if we didn't have klopp and his team, you'd have something to moan about then too probably.

Good job we have a lot to sell.
    Yes, if FSG were worse at their jobs, we'd have more to moan about, you're right.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non