Page 296 of 659 FirstFirst ... 196246286289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That would be absolutely hilarious..
    I think we will. Theres already been stories that he favours LFC. I think the fact he hasnt personally forced the move says a lot about how much he really wants to go there. At the end of the day if a player decides hes going theres very little can be done about it in terms of keeping them. At most clubs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'm not surprised Barkley's gone out on loan. He's never being able to hold down a regular place since they signed him. I'm only surprised that Villa haven't signed him permanently. He should work well with Grealish.
    Same when he was at the bitters, hes never played regular in his career.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think we will. Theres already been stories that he favours LFC. I think the fact he hasnt personally forced the move says a lot about how much he really wants to go there. At the end of the day if a player decides hes going theres very little can be done about it in terms of keeping them. At most clubs anyway.
    Apparently they are interested in Dembele from Barca.. And apparently hes a bit of a moron. so thats good, he will fit right in with the rest of them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Seems extremely low for a young player who has a lot of quality. Id rather keep the lad and use him then sell him for next to nothing. I know we're not lacking in that position but its a long season and he really is good imho.
    I kind of disagree - he's 23 and he likely won't get the chance to develop at all here because of the stiff competition. Even if he does getter better just by training with our team, but who's going to see that improvement if he doesn't play?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Fulham signed ex blue Lookman on loan. It's defenders they need.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why on earth would Barca just loan Dembele out?

strange.
    I think it may be due to the new Covid taxes in Spain imposed upon football transfers. Seems to have affected their transfer window, possibly affecting their bid for Wijnaldum too, according to what I’ve read.

I think Brewster might be a success if he finds the right team. Many on here like him, I personally don't think he fits our system. Could see him doing well at Arse if they sell Lacazette as is rumoured. (Personally would be glad to see the back of lacazette from the prem, he doesn't half like a dive). Brewster might also fit well with Brighton, or Newcastle. But who is seriously in for him actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why on earth would Barca just loan Dembele out?

strange.
    His wages are high he is a £100m plus player.

Plus he is always injured and seems like a knob as well at both Dortmund/Barca its why I laughed when we were linked with him no chance Klopp goes near him.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Apparently they are interested in Dembele from Barca.. And apparently hes a bit of a moron. so thats good, he will fit right in with the rest of them
    And he's always injured.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!