Page 71 of 659 FirstFirst ... 216164656667686970717273747576777881121171571 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Edwards is genius for getting Bournemouth to pay 35 million for both he and Ibe
    Truly. Edwards is one of the best assets we have at the club.

Imagine the sales of Ibe and Solanke covering the price of Sadio Mane!

It's exactly this type of stellar work that I hope we can continue to do if more reasonable talent comes through our Academy. We have the potential to generate a lot of funds over a long spell.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Can we offer a contract to Willian please
    would love that

'14-'17 for appearance Lallana made 41, 49, 35 total.

'17-'20 it was 15, 16, 22 total.

He played his part, but his imminent departure will represent £5,000,000 per year being freed up and we will likely barely notice his absence, despite a useful enough career for us - particularly the first 3 seasons.

Can wish him well, whilst also being thankful for the savings we're going to make.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Ox wide left to cover Mané says it all. Boy do we need a new forward in.

Get Fabian Ruiz, I banged on about Bruno Fernandes now everyone's seeing what I was talking about, Ruiz is a better player and would be an incredible signing for us AND will shut everyone the fuck up prattling on about bacon face, Ruiz is exactly what we need and with Lallana off the wages and going on a free contributing to our FFP (don't ask me how it works, something to do with an adjustment in line with his market value if he wasn't out of contract) Wilson, Grujic and hopefully Origi going with Minamino, Oxlade and Jones taking up the roles of bolstering the forward line, we've got more than enough to bring him in. Then if there's anything left and we can get shut of Lovren too and bring in a top CB like Matip who can stay fit, we're already a hell of a lot stronger than this season.

2 signings will do for me, Ruiz and a top CB to partner Virgil
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ox wide left to cover Mané says it all. Boy do we need a new forward in.
    He scored 2 goals in 3 games covering Mane from that position this season

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He scored 2 goals in 3 games covering Mane from that position this season
    He has but I am sure you would be sat there with a gleaming smile were we to add a genuine rotational option to that forward line.

BTW.

If it’s tight - please can you go to the Khazi...? It has worked wonders for us on many occasion this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He has but I am sure you would be sat there with a gleaming smile were we to add a genuine rotational option to that forward line.

BTW.

If it’s tight - please can you go to the Khazi...? It has worked wonders for us on many occasion this season.
    Brighton will be getting a bumming administered and even the Brighton fans won't be complaining, after all....................

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He has but I am sure you would be sat there with a gleaming smile were we to add a genuine rotational option to that forward line
    Werner was that player, Oxlade does a very good job, Fabian Ruiz can be incredible for us in midfield and provide another great option at LFWD and RFWD, soI would be incredibly happy when all said and done becuase of the COVID business is Ruiz and a top CB to partner Virgil were our only summer signings

Oxlade, Ruiz, Minamino, Jones, Brewster and Elliott is plenty enough for next season everything considered

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Brighton will be getting a bumming administered and even the Brighton fans won't be complaining, after all....................
    What a cringey homophobic comment.