Page 79 of 659 FirstFirst ... 296972737475767778798081828384858689129179579 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

On another note, Solanke has to be by far the worst striker in premier league history statistically with 1 goal in 59 appearances

I hope Henderson isn't seriously injured? Lets hope not. Not good news so far.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    On another note, Solanke has to be by far the worst striker in premier league history statistically with 1 goal in 59 appearances
    I feel for poor Solanke, had all the promise and worked really hard whenever he played for us, just hasn't kicked on. Hopefully he'll start banging them in in the Championship next season

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I hope Henderson isn't seriously injured? Lets hope not. Not good news so far.
    Now would be the best time to rest him/let him recover fully. I'd rest him for the rest of the season but that would mean he doesn't play in the game where he gets to lift the trophy, that would be a huge shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Now would be the best time to rest him/let him recover fully. I'd rest him for the rest of the season but that would mean he doesn't play in the game where he gets to lift the trophy, that would be a huge shame!
    He might do a John Terry and hobble out in full kit to lift it

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I hope that Jordan has a bit more class about him than reverting to that kind of tackiness!!

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Whole squad should do the tippy-toes for him as he lifts it.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Wont be able to do the Hendo shuffle. That's disappointing.

I hope that Jordan has a bit more class about him than reverting to that kind of tackiness!!
    I'm not sure what the alternative is. He'll definitely be the one lifting the trophy, but not sure what he'll be wearing. He'll look absolutely daft in anything but a red Liverpool shirt.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I feel for poor Solanke, had all the promise and worked really hard whenever he played for us, just hasn't kicked on. Hopefully he'll start banging them in in the Championship next season
    Had a great scoring record at all levels of England Youth teams and was deemed good enough to snap up by Jurgen. Don't know why it all went so wrong for him.