Page 80 of 659 FirstFirst ... 307073747576777879808182838485868790130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Had a great scoring record at all levels of England Youth teams and was deemed good enough to snap up by Jurgen. Don't know why it all went so wrong for him.
    You have to feel for him, who knows how it could have gone had he got a few goals. His confidence must be shot. Maybe the Championship might be good for him, start scoring goals and go from there.
    Hope it works out for him wherever he ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You have to feel for him, who knows how it could have gone had he got a few goals. His confidence must be shot. Maybe the Championship might be good for him, start scoring goals and go from there.
    Hope it works out for him wherever he ends up.
    The whole team has such low confidence, wilson started well for them but like the team, went down with the ship.

Need a new manager I think 100% as good job as he's done, something needs to change.

anyone seen Lloyd Kelly play? even though they've been awful he's been alright he had a bad injury mind you, can play LB/CB I believe.. could be ideal.

He was great v spurs

I think maybe they'll sign wilson if they go down?? I don't think he's good enough for us, that's for sure, championship level I think sadly, maybe i'm wrong and like i said in previous post, maybe because it's the club not the player.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 10th July 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Didn't Lloyd Kelly turn us down last year already? No thanks, I'm still sulking.

Not sure about Wilson, he started well for Bournemouth but seems to be a second half substitute these days. I'd be surprised if he stayed with them if they go down even for financial reasons

Lloyd Christmas was the one that got away. What a player he would have been for us.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Lloyd Christmas was the one that got away. What a player he would have been for us.
    He didn't want to come to us. A dumb mistake on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    He didn't want to come to us. A dumb mistake on his part.
    Haha, we got 'Dunn' over.

I wonder who is going to take a chance on the lad at Brentford Benrahma ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I wonder who is going to take a chance on the lad at Brentford Benrahma ?
    I expect they'll try to keep hold of him! be amazing if they get into the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Didn't Lloyd Kelly turn us down last year already? No thanks, I'm still sulking.

Not sure about Wilson, he started well for Bournemouth but seems to be a second half substitute these days. I'd be surprised if he stayed with them if they go down even for financial reasons
    Yeah I forgot about that.. and yeah if wilson can't get a start it's rather alarming