Page 235 of 659 FirstFirst ... 135185225228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

as a club we have won just 2 major titles in the last decade.
    In the last two years, Steveo! keep up

@Steveo I think it's not that we're suddenly a bigger pull than Barca in general, but that they seem to be in deep shite currently. Both on and off the pitch.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I'm sure barca would be a great prospect right now..... not

at least go real madrid/psg ffs!

bullshit he's not going anywhere this season

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    In the last two years, Steveo! keep up

Ok ok - well we did win the League Cup with Kenny but it got him the sack.

Oh and about where the club is based.... i'm not sure it matters as much as you think

Those in barca/spain, do you think they go to the nice spots?? in own country? how could you have a nice holiday being hounded by a shitton of people 24/7??? - same for anywhere.

I'm sure they get to have a nice break in-between seasons they can kinda do that with the money they have ya'know? with all the weather and everything they want

If that is the case england must be somewhat of a catch somehow? - because there's plenty of top players in this league.

Maybe it's the blackpool pier? Lols

I mean southampton/brighton in somewhat the nicest areas here all the way down south (well down south in general tends to be good not sure if here exactly but other places not far), why ain't messi joining them ffs
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th September 2020 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @Steveo I think it's not that we're suddenly a bigger pull than Barca in general, but that they seem to be in deep shite currently. Both on and off the pitch.

They are indeed.. Still think they have a serious pull for a player like Mo.. Sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh and about where the club is based.... i'm not sure it matters as much as you think

Those in barca/spain, do you think they go to the nice spots?? in own country? how could you have a nice holiday being hounded by a shitton of people 24/7??? - same for anywhere.

I'm sure they get to have a nice break in-between seasons they can kinda do that with the money they have ya'know? with all the weather and everything they want

If that is the case england must be somewhat of a catch somehow? - because there's plenty of top players in this league.

Maybe it's the blackpool pier? Lols

I mean southampton/brighton in somewhat the nicest place here all the way down south, why ain't messi joining them ffs
    Well if it was me Kev it would be quite simple.. but I am British and a rabid Liverpool fan. I just think you have to factor in lifestyle for any player from south of the Alpes. Ultimately though - the money will dictate

Ivanovic has signed for WBA fuck me, i'm scared now, they're 100% staying up haha

Shithouse club with a shithouse signing suits them to the ground mind

(he must like the smell of shit air Stevo) shithole place too.

Tbf before Saturday a fairly gift percentage of Liverpool fans would have agreed with cashing in on salah to improve elsewhere. So no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Tbf before Saturday a fairly gift percentage of Liverpool fans would have agreed with cashing in on salah to improve elsewhere. So no biggie.

Amazing...but true