Page 292 of 659 FirstFirst ... 192242282285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

I just simply wouldn't use social media or check messages or comments, I'd be earning far to much to give a shit tbh

(if you're in the top leagues)

Mainly jealous people tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    What happened to him in Turkey... wasn’t his loan with an option to buy for around £7 million even considered...? Why...? Nobody willing to take a punt...?

Either way your last para Sid - it reads as an incredibly damning indictment of just how weak a hand we have in offloading him.
    Iirc he was absurdly shite over there too so noone wanted him for the money. We do have a weak hand, but as long as we can loan him out for a decent wage percentage until his contract runs out we'll just be down his initial transfer fee which was pretty low in its own right.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I just simply wouldn't use social media or check messages or comments, I'd be earning far to much to give a shit tbh

(if you're in the top leagues)

Mainly jealous people tbh
    or they just pay someone to manage the accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Iirc he was absurdly shite over there too so noone wanted him for the money. We do have a weak hand, but as long as we can loan him out for a decent wage percentage until his contract runs out we'll just be down his initial transfer fee which was pretty low in its own right.
    No wonder Danny Ward left for pastures new, he was fed up of playing 3rd fiddle to both him and Mignolet.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I see Barca are claiming they received an offer of 113 million for Fatty.. But the club " is unnamed"
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I see Barca are claiming they received an offer of 113 million for Fatty.. But the club " is unnamed"
    Wouldn't make sense for them to sell someone is young and could be very very good, when clearing out the old lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Wouldn't make sense for them to sell someone is young and could be very very good, when clearing out the old lot...
    They are trying to make funds. so are basically lying.. By putting a huge fee next to a players name. The old unnamed club is bollocks.

I think ruben dias is going to be announced for city early next week somehow hahaha

We have seen teams losing players left right and centre to injury and its expected to get worse with such a packed schedule .. Do you think we should hang onto the likes of Gruic and Shaqiri this season? just to keep the numbers up?.
    I think it would be in our best interest personally.. Obviously let Wilson go though.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We have seen teams losing players left right and centre to injury and its expected to get worse with such a packed schedule .. Do you think we should hang onto the likes of Gruic and Shaqiri this season? just to keep the numbers up?.
    I think it would be in our best interest personally.. Obviously let Wilson go though.
    Not sure about home grown rule, last I heard we need to offload two non home grown players. I assumed that would be Karius and Grujic. Wilson is homegrown even though he's a foreigner.