Thread: Summer transfer thread

Hahaha you’d best get a nurse to help you with that ....😂

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahaha you’d best get a nurse to help you with that ....��
    If only. Though going by my past track record I'd either get the nurse with the looks and voice of Bane from Batman, or the one with hands like spades, who would treat my love spuds with the same care and attention as a bin man treats our bins after a morning argument with their other half.

3 clubs apparently are interested in Harry Wilson. Southampton/Newcastle and Leeds.. we want 20 million.. so be interested to see what happens there.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    No way Keita is going anywhere after the way he finished the season. Just click bait bollocks.
    I would be absolutely astounded if we sold Keita.

These (admittedly not strong) links to Talles Magno are pretty interesting.

Think Kicker isn't super reliable tbh.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Hope we don’t have to sell Keita before we can buy. Doesn’t sound like Klopp will have much to spend regardless

I'd like to think that if Keita goes, it's because Klopp doesn't want him, not because the board have told him as is reported in the press. We don't want a Chelsea situation where the owners are picking the players that get signed and sold. Leave that side of things to the manager and his team.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'd like to think that if Keita goes, it's because Klopp doesn't want him, not because the board have told him as is reported in the press. We don't want a Chelsea situation where the owners are picking the players that get signed and sold. Leave that side of things to the manager and his team.
    Yep. Depends on if he would value Thiago in this team more.

On thing Jurgen learnt at Dortmund was there's no loyalty with footballers. If they see a so called better offer elsewhere they'll be away.
    Hopefully he puts the club first and if he thinks a upgrade could be had it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    The reason that there are children that can't eat is because those guys are hoarding all the money............
    Jeff Bezos and his billionaire mates who visited Epstein Island, who are into Satanism. These sickos who harm kids, and want to depopulate the world. Do your research, it's all out there. #Plandemic #Scamdemic #Deepstate #NewWorldOrder #Pizzagate #Gates&FauciKillerVaccines