Page 14 of 659 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920212464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I wouldn't mind Minamino getting those minutes just now.
    What do we think Minamino's best position is? Wide forward, midfielder, centre forward?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    We should’ve made a sly deal with red bull to buy Haaland. This kid is tearing things up in Germany, bumming all types of teams.
    Thank fuck he didn't end up at manu.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

We should’ve made a sly deal with red bull to buy Haaland. This kid is tearing things up in Germany, bumming all types of teams.
    He can go in the summer of 2021 for around £60m so he will be someone who we monitor like every other big club in Europe especially at that price if he carries on scoring 25-30 goals a season.

I'm pretty sure he'll get a new contract long before the summer of 2021 at this rate.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Good move for him at this stage of his career, doubt any of the top PL teams would have offered him a stating place.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    He looks a real talent and is scoring all different types of goals. It's early days but his determination and ability to find the back of the net could see him become the best natural goal scorer in the world in the next few years
    Absolutely. The kid is only 19 ffs

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Thank fuck he didn't end up at manu.
    He would have immediately improved their team no doubt. Luckily they’re shit at director/ manager level. Long may that continue

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    I'm pretty sure he'll get a new contract long before the summer of 2021 at this rate.
    He will get offered one but he might not accept it.

He has a 5 year deal but has this clause in of £60m that was probably a factor in going to Dortmund.

He might like it in Germany and stay who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    What do we think Minamino's best position is? Wide forward, midfielder, centre forward?
    I was surprised Jurgen used him as a No9 in Bobby's role, I don't think he has or ever will have the strength for that, I see him as an option for LCM or RCM attacking No8 coming infield into advanced positions into the pockets of space he finds so brilliantly and going to the corner and in certain games perhaps at RFWD or LFWD operating differently to how Mane and Mo do, dropping off the looking to be found and to link things from the pockets, I think that would be the best way to have him kind of operate as a kind of 'Bobby' No9 start him LFWD or RFWD dropping back into those areas with the movement of the other 2 forwards meaning they're a 2 in front of him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Werner, Fabian Ruiz and Soumare please
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”