Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah would be great giving them more depth and 0 play time instead of giving us more depth and having a bit of play game at least.

Brilliant, do it.

He's got the players around him & klopp to learn here

I'd rather we sold origi
    Like I said - it would be interesting.

Why do we care if Spurs have depth this next season? We shouldn't be in a fight with them for anything and he wouldn't be playing against us anyway.

Not that I disagree with the sentiment he'd get more time and possibly better experience here.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Even if Brewster stays here, how much game time can he realistically expect to get?. FA and League cups for as long as we're in them, which by recent seasons isn't very long. Mane Salah and Firmino have those positions and it's been the same since they all came in.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Even if Brewster stays here, how much game time can he realistically expect to get?. FA and League cups for as long as we're in them, which by recent seasons isn't very long. Mane Salah and Firmino have those positions and it's been the same since they all came in.
    I think he might get more than normal due to the season being squeezed into a smaller window.

I'd certainly only let him go on loan if we sign another attacker.

When is Diego Carlos signing?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There's more chance of Diego Maradona signing.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Well, we desperately need another top CB, Matip is that player but his fitness over the course of a season can't be relied upon, Gomez is too inexperienced and gets found wanting when he has actual real defending to do that involves excellent reading of the game and positional sense because he hasn't got the time serves experience of a top defender. He's not a CB who should be anywhere near the first 11 of a World, European and Premier League Champions side, not even close to it, a fourth choice when a couple are out, sure, but never a first choice
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Is that the bloke who has given 3 pens in the last 3 games ???

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Haha.
    Hand of lolz.

Thiago in
    Fabinho CB

Only 1 CB? we let in 33 goals lolzzzzzz

need a new back four init

and I don't see how it would be "interesting" for brewster to go spurs what so ever, but each to there own mate. X

When we've pretty much just got origi as backup, why weaken ourselves and improve that shithouse mourinhos depth? IDK