Page 161 of 659 FirstFirst ... 61111151154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s a Keeper they need too - not a Kepa. He has cost them in plenty of games.
    There's a stat on his time at Chelsea and in all goals scored against him. In 30% of the goals he never moved!! Unbelievable for a top flight keeper never mind the worlds most expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    There's a stat on his time at Chelsea and in all goals scored against him. In 30% of the goals he never moved!! Unbelievable for a top flight keeper never mind the worlds most expensive.
    He is absolute shite I told a mate this over a year ago he told me he is pretty good so I watched more of him and my opinion has not changed !

Hopefully they stick with this deadbeat in goal he is worse than The Mig and I’m being serious.

Anyway I wonder how many rehashed Thiago stories are going to appear in the next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He is absolute shite I told a mate this over a year ago he told me he is pretty good so I watched more of him and my opinion has not changed !

Hopefully they stick with this deadbeat in goal he is worse than The Mig and I’m being serious.

Anyway I wonder how many rehashed Thiago stories are going to appear in the next week or so.
    Mad that they spent so much on him, I have to agree to does seem to be shite !!
    As for Thiago, the sooner it's done the better. Our midfield needs kept on their toes and Kieta needs pushed even more this season and having Thiago plus Curtis Jones pushing for his place can only be a good thing.

This is precisely why met spend is so very important. Other fans go on about Klopp spending big like Chelsea City and Utd but we really don’t. We simply have to get it right. We couldn’t have ballsed up buying a shite keeper for a World Record fee then just bin him and buy another like City and their full backs, Chelsea and their keeper and defenders and Utd and .... well everyone

They proved in the last few games they are quite a way off the top. All their signings would need to hit the ground running.
    It's a lot of people to bring in one window.
    In short I'm personally not concerned about Chelsea next season, maybe the one after.

It looks like Roman has taken an interest again. As Millar says they just spend until they get it right were as we can't.
    Maybe that's what's made our recent success the more sweeter. Yes we've spent big when needed but we had to sell and a coach actually coaching and making players even better.

Its ok buying all the attacking players in the world. doesnt mean they will work as a team..we have the right balance at the moment..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Apparently we do not match city, Chelsea & United spending power. We r superb under klopp but life after klopp would be back to normal (unless u can find a klopp no 2) if we still can't complete with them financially. Sadly speaking, it's all about money, FFF basically death.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Kepa saved 54% of the shots he faced last season. Wow, you're right he is even worse than Mignolet!

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Apparently we do not match city, Chelsea & United spending power. We r superb under klopp but life after klopp would be back to normal (unless u can find a klopp no 2) if we still can't complete with them financially. Sadly speaking, it's all about money, FFF basically death.
    More success breeds more money. A few more years of trophy hauls like the last two's and we'll be noticeably richer. That gap can be shrunk in time.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non