Page 170 of 659 FirstFirst ... 70120160163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Getting so fed up with the way football is run.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    And if City do buy Messi and win the league Pep will be hailed as a genius.

Again... fuck off.
    As long as we don't pick up injury's and salah/firmino finds his shooting boots

I think we'll still win it.

Even though we won rather easy last season, I still don't think we was 100% at all.

No you’re right Kev and my bet on us to win a champions league and premier league double still stands but City are just a complete joke club.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    @justme, I'm sure there will be some quality added. If it isn't then it's a case of FSG resting on laurels. Surely they realise it would be a mistake in doing so. Time will tell but I genuinely think we'll bring in atleast 1 or 2 good quality additions.
    I hope so, just seems we are letting players go. ie Lovren and maybe Gini.But not a lot coming in..On the latter. Wijnaldum as been superb for us for 2 seasons. Doesnt make sense.Really hope we can come to see agreement with him.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I hope so, just seems we are letting players go. ie Lovren and maybe Gini.But not a lot coming in..On the latter. Wijnaldum as been superb for us for 2 seasons. Doesnt make sense.Really hope we can come to see agreement with him.
    Agree. Its s strange one with Gini, obviously we dont know the ins and outs but hopefully something gets finalised.

Daily Express saying we are in "deep talks" with Thiago. Out of interest has anyone ever had "deep talks"? All sounds a bit sensual and erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    And if City do buy Messi and win the league Pep will be hailed as a genius.

Again... fuck off.
    Will be hailed as quite the opposite should they buy Messi and then FAIL to win the League - I don't see how acquiring Sir Walks-a-Lot will make their defence any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Will be hailed as quite the opposite should they buy Messi and then FAIL to win the League - I don't see how acquiring Sir Walks-a-Lot will make their defence any better.
    Exactly, id love to see how they would set up in midfield to get him in.Any way if he fails.. The media and nearly everyone will say hes "passed his prime" so he will always get the tag of the worlds greatest of all time.

Ronaldo to me is/was a better player..Cant stand the shit either though
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Fellas - If City get Messi - he will add at least an extra 30 goals to their haul - minimum.. They score plenty as it is...

Don’t judge the guy on a single game or a CL season with an ailing team. He is still IMO the best in the game and one of the best ever players - he is Still at his best level - it’s his team that has dipped not him.

The thought of Messi at City is pretty scary - at least to me. Imagine we had him? How many more goals do you think we would have to play with...?

Defending our title with him in that squad would be like holding a Tiger by the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Daily Express saying we are in "deep talks" with Thiago. Out of interest has anyone ever had "deep talks"? All sounds a bit sensual and erotic.
    Haha - deep talks.. Does sound ridiculous