Page 178 of 659 FirstFirst ... 78128168171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

According to that, Arsenal have spent 4 times as much as us over 5 years and yet have a threadbare squad of youngsters with glaring deficiencies in key areas. It still doesn't add up apparently

I mean you can take a look at the breakdown here Taksin, think the numbers are coherent.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-arsenal/alletransfers/verein/11

If you mean that it doesn't add up that their squad doesn't look hugely menacing, that's a different discussion.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The details of our bonuses aren't known so far as I know, which complicates things.

Could be a flat bonus rate for certain achievements, could be a percentage of an individual player's wage etc.
    I think I read somewhere that Bobby has a goal bonus that increases after something like every 5 goals he scores. The season before last by the end of the season he was getting something like £30 grand a goal !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think I read somewhere that Bobby has a goal bonus that increases after something like every 5 goals he scores. The season before last by the end of the season he was getting something like £30 grand a goal !!
    That's certainly interesting - and thanks for it by the way - I'd be fascinated to know what the players got for things like the League win or Champion's League win but I doubt we will know soon.

I see according to Spanish media Mane is open to a move to Barcelona has his relationship with Klopp as broken down.. since its come from Spain they can go and fuck off.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Apparently utd after thiago now hahaha

fantastic, that's that then, once again

Sarr?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Correct - found guilty of breaking rules regarding foreign players under the age of 18.
    Didnt liverpool get a warning too re a young player tapped up at Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    His image looks that way but it does seem like he is being blamed behinf the scenes by the likes of Abidal.

If I scored nearly 40 goals I wouldnt be happy with that either.

The issue is they have let the core of their team get too old together and spent a fortune on players who are either not good enough or dont fit the system that isnt Messi fault.

When he goes that is when the fun starts as Madrid are finding out since Ronaldo went who is going to score 40-50 goals a season for them ?!

Its what makes me laugh when people say Mane/Salah should join em ....now im taking my bias out of it from a football reason why would you do that ???
    How much have they spent on Griezmann Dembele Coutinho Ardan (sp) Di Jong .

Just hasn't really come off the players.

Xavi Iniesta Messi were a life time generation. They let Thiago go.

Suarez (£65m) worked out very well for Barcelona. 250+ goals.
    Neymar too (£70m).

But too many of their team are too old . Alba Bousquets Rakitic Piqué and the new generation of barca academy aren't up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Sarr?
    Daka