Page 198 of 659 FirstFirst ... 98148188191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Everyone is in the same boat to some degree, glad we've got that excuse ready though.

I believe we'll be able to have some fans in the stadiums, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    So it is an excuse but not excuse at the same time. Classic Steveo argumentation.

It’s my belief we are not watching real football at the moment. It’s also my belief that LFC over performs because we have the greatest stadium and fans. I can back those opinions up if you like but not really interested in that debate now. I’ll stick with my prediction that the season without fans will be distorted. I can’t even be bothered to watch football to be honest so that tells you something, and I’ve spoke to others saying the same.
    I am in total agreement with this statement I still think we will be top 3 but the fans definitely play a huge role.

Look at Barcelona 3-0 up and get beat 4-0 here I would be very confident in saying no other English team would have turned that around our fans really made it an atmosphere they didn’t like....it got to them just like it gets to Sterling EVERY game at Anfield

There is time for us to buy still and I think we will do but it just won’t be on the big names.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Ooh the poor owners -ooh the concern you and Sid and Bali have for their poor little billionaire hides.. Diddums
    Weird how I can't find posts I've made where I am pitying billionaires.

Almost as if they're not real

Sorry Sid I assumed your steadfast defence of inaction was the result of a deep affection for FSG.. My mistake

I am tough

No seriously Taksin - just wondering why some of you worry so much about their feelings?

I am really just questioning the belief that we don’t need to try and add to the squad... It would be a very different tactic to that which made us The most successful club in the land.
    Two strawmen in there:
    - some of you worry so much about their feelings? - We don't.
    - the belief that we don’t need to try and add to the squad - None of us hold that view.

On both accounts Sid and Taksin can correct me if I've misunderstood them though.

Do you want to rephrase your question or come up with a different one? Or do you prefer to stick to "when did you stop beating your wife, Sid?!"?
    Last edited by Balinkay; 4th September 2020 at 03:09 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Indeed - ‘the defence of inaction’ is really distorting things

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Indeed - ‘the defence of inaction’ is really distorting things
    Should work well this season then.. no? Come on you bunch of boring overly serious frauds.. Lighten up FFS

I just checked, this thread is 8 months strong. Good work LFC v PFC, shittest STT ever, Lolzzzzz....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I just checked, this thread is 8 months strong. Good work LFC v PFC, shittest STT ever, Lolzzzzz....
    I wouldn't go that far - but in the words of old 'Arry Redknapp - "Bang average".

I wouldn't go that far - but in the words of old 'Arry Redknapp - "Bang average".

How far do you want to go? A bargain basement LB from Greece and 3 kids from around Europe.
    This after a couple of windows of non purchase and loads and loads of revenue coming in, especially the CL and title winnings.
    Rest on your Laurels, fall on your Arse.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!