Page 199 of 659 FirstFirst ... 99149189192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

For sure Klopp would be interested in new signings but only the right type. Must fit the mold and not unsettle the squad. I think money is available should he want but the player has to be of the desired quality and at what he deems a fair price and wage.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    How far do you want to go? A bargain basement LB from Greece and 3 kids from around Europe.
    This after a couple of windows of non purchase and loads and loads of revenue coming in, especially the CL and title winnings.
    Rest on your Laurels, fall on your Arse.
    Quite True - I wish we had come down on the 'Arse' a bit harder than we did last week mind.

We just have to wait with baited breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Should work well this season then.. no? Come on you bunch of boring overly serious frauds.. Lighten up FFS
    Twisting would have been a better word. If by lighten up you mean not listening to what you’re saying or taking you seriously, then one supposes that could be arranged...

Quite True - I wish we had come down on the 'Arse' a bit harder than we did last week mind.

We just have to wait with baited breath.
    19x puts it more poetically

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Twisting would have been a better word. If by lighten up you mean not listening to what you’re saying or taking you seriously, then one supposes that could be arranged...
    Eh - calm down..and taking me seriously shouldn't need to be "arranged"... you either do - or you don't. I couldn't give a flying monkey either way..

Clearly the mere suggestion that we may have been remiss on the transfer front has got a few of you in a spin.. Once again calm down.. Shouldn't really preclude you being able to take a joke...

I don't like sand.

It's coarse....and irritating.....and it gets everywhere.

Not like here. Here everything is soft...and smooth....

Eh - calm down..and taking me seriously shouldn't need to be "arranged"... you either do - or you don't. I couldn't give a flying monkey either way..

Clearly the mere suggestion that we may have been remiss on the transfer front has got a few of you in a spin.. Once again calm down.. Shouldn't really preclude you being able to take a joke...
    I’m perfectly calm, dear man. It must be a failing of my own but I struggle to see what this joke is that you are referring to. I was under the impression you meant what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I don't like sand.

It's coarse....and irritating.....and it gets everywhere.

Not like here. Here everything is soft...and smooth....
    Attack Of The Clones?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Steveo: *talks nonsense*
    -> gets told it's nonsense
    Steveo: *gets irritated and argumentative*
    -> gets told it's not conducive to an interesting conversation
    Steveo: *lol jk, it's just a prank, brah, y u so mad? ;P"

Think you don't have to be worried about how seriously people take you on most topics, mate. I might be one of a dying breed. Though I suspect Taksin might enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing more than me, so you'll always have a playmate.

Clearly the mere suggestion we shouldn't be buying Messi and Mbappe has got you in a spin.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 4th September 2020 at 04:41 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Steveo: *talks nonsense*
    -> gets told it's nonsense
    Steveo: *gets irritated and argumentative*
    -> gets told it's not conducive to an interesting conversation
    Steveo: *lol jk, it's just a prank, brah, y u so mad? ;P"

Think you don't have to be worried about how seriously people take you on most topics, mate. I might be one of a dying breed. Though I suspect Taksin might enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing more than me, so you'll always have a playmate.

Clearly the mere suggestion we shouldn't be buying Messi and Mbappe has got you in a spin.
    Or you could just go back and READ...

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I’m perfectly calm, dear man. It must be a failing of my own but I struggle to see what this joke is that you are referring to. I was under the impression you meant what you said.
    Good good.. I joked about "getting the excuses in early" - you seemed to take offence where none was intended - and though it does seem convenient - I agreed with you that this season WILL indeed be distorted.

Poor Bali doesn't even seem to know who said what... and is now reduced to making stuff up Could it be those pesky Bavarian working conditions...? Scheisse

I am clearly getting myself into all-sorts of trouble...
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th September 2020 at 05:00 PM.