Page 20 of 659 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

you're just parroting information from Futbol Marcá now
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

For clarity, I don't think we get Mbappe (boooo!)

But I must ask - why is so much of the stuff about him and Real Madrid citing a desire to work with Zidane?

Real Madrid managers aren't exactly guaranteed to keep their jobs. If Barca win the League and Real get knocked out of the Champion's League by City, there's every chance their mob call for another sacking, in which case Zidane ain't there to "lure" Kylian.

Mbappe is not worth the money. No football on earth is worth 250 million + 500 thousand a week in wages..if that's the going rate. Good luck if any team wants to pay that.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Mbappe is not worth the money. No football on earth is worth 250 million + 500 thousand a week in wages..if that's the going rate. Good luck if any team wants to pay that.
    Werner's scored more goals in a far superior league that is far more competitive, he works a damn site harder in closing down, recoveries and getting in front of defenders left, right and centre to win and control the ball and help his team build from there too, all aspects every one of our front 3 also excel at which MBappae does not
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

1 Mbappe =

Sancho
    Werner
    Soumaré
    Upamecano

And we are good for 2 seasons more

Very much looks if clubs can be found;

Shaq Lovren Lallana Wilson Grujic Origi likely to have a new challenge

Karius returns to the club in the summer and asks Jurgen for another chance in goal

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    1 Mbappe =

Sancho
    Werner
    Soumaré
    Upamecano

And we are good for 2 seasons more

Very much looks if clubs can be found;

Shaq Lovren Lallana Wilson Grujic Origi likely to have a new challenge
    I don't rate Sancho, he can't even get a regular place in an average England team.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't rate Sancho, he can't even get a regular place in an average England team.
    Lol he’s 19.

Trent is in the same position with England and we all know how good he is

The Athletic saying Werner has received 'proposals' from Barca and Utd but is waiting for Klopp.

That release clause ends in April, so not much time Jurgen.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

won't be a popular opinion or what I want, but I have a feeling we may lose 1 of the front 3 in the summer, probably salah.

not worried though, we'll spend the money well if the worst happens.