Page 202 of 659 FirstFirst ... 102152192195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Anyway.....
    When's Mbappe signing ?
    I dunno Mate but apparently he costs a little bit too much money...Yadda yadda... I mean seriously - money money money with these modern day players...

Just sign him up and that Messi fella and stop poncing around.

Tee hee

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    As soon as CCTV has bought up the world's supply of Kleenex tissues and installed a water pump which is capable of dealing with disaster level flooding.
    Sounds like you know him well - does he have a decent supply of IZAL which may help better in such circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Sounds like you know him well - does he have a decent supply of IZAL which may help better in such circumstances.
    Nah I don't know him well. What I do know is that he'd love us to sign Mbappe.

Why would medicated tissue be more appropriate? I think he'd just need something to deal with the aftermath of his 'joy'. Something medicated could actually end up being quite painful in such circumstances.

You’re right Noods, you don’t want Izal round your circumstances...

Am not 100% convinced on Mbappe when it comes to being a natural finisher.. But time will tell
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I dont think we have made many errors in the transfer market in the last few years. But i do think we missed a trick with Pulisic and Werner.
    The latter came at the wrong time ie the pandemic..50 million+ his wages was to much to ask. But we have miss the boat on that signing. In my opinion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think we'd have got Wernerif not for COVID. Would have loved for us to push the boat out for that one, but if it wasn't deemed prudent, then it wasn't prudent. Pulisic made a lot of sense at the time too.

Ah well, we'll get the next one.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Nah I don't know him well. What I do know is that he'd love us to sign Mbappe.

Why would medicated tissue be more appropriate? I think he'd just need something to deal with the aftermath of his 'joy'. Something medicated could actually end up being quite painful in such circumstances.
    If it is not too personal - which side did you prefer , rough or smooth? I never quite understood which side to use but it never seemed to get pinched

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    If it is not too personal - which side did you prefer , rough or smooth? I never quite understood which side to use but it never seemed to get pinched
    I'm not sue I've ever used it. At least not knowingly. I just know of it. I'm not sure I like the sound of 'rough' toilet paper. It sounds almost as bad as the 'tracing paper' style stuff one of my schools used to torture us with.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    You’re right Noods, you don’t want Izal round your circumstances...
    It makes me wince just thinking about it. A similar, but worse version of using 'new skin' on sporting wounds I used to get.