Page 203 of 659 FirstFirst ... 103153193196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I'm not sue I've ever used it. At least not knowingly. I just know of it. I'm not sure I like the sound of 'rough' toilet paper. It sounds almost as bad as the 'tracing paper' style stuff one of my schools used to torture us with.
    Good lord so it wasn’t just my school...I always wondered what nutter came up with that stuff for wiping your arse... We are both showing our age though now Noods.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Good lord so it wasn’t just my school...I always wondered what nutter came up with that stuff for wiping your arse... We are both showing our age though now Noods.
    It can only have been dreamed up by someone who loathed kids, or someone who needed a way to get rid of a s-ton (excuse the pun) of excess baking/tracing paper.

How would today's youth cope with such a thing?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I think we'd have got Wernerif not for COVID. Would have loved for us to push the boat out for that one, but if it wasn't deemed prudent, then it wasn't prudent. Pulisicmade a lot of sense at the time too.

Ah well, we'll get the next one.
    Can’t remember what the excuse was for not signing him at the time but I know we all convinced ourselves he was way overpriced. Looks a bargain now.
    In a couple of seasons if/when they sort out their keeper issue and get a top centre back, they’ll be some team.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

As I said earlier , we r fxxkin lucky to have Klopp, giving other coach at this financial support, we will never reached that high for sure. I'm not worried about transfer while we still have Klopp. But what's the life after klopp, almost impossible we got another klopp

When's the protest lads?

fuck the yanks bring in the arabs int

not drunk at all

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Can’t remember what the excuse was for not signing him at the time but I know we all convinced ourselves he was way overpriced. Looks a bargain now.
    In a couple of seasons if/when they sort out their keeper issue and get a top centre back, they’ll be some team.
    Can't remember either tbh.

They've got a load of great players, sure, but that does not always a great team make. Frank has to prove himself able to galvanise them and come up with a decent formation. Plus he'll have to juggle rotations quite spectacularly.

The best part is that it's entirely possible he'll get ruthlessly fired and then the next manager will be stuck with someone else's players, a fat wage bill and little funds in the bank.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    When's the protest lads?

fuck the yanks bring in the arabs int

not drunk at all
    Feel sorry for them Kev.... The poor feckers are skint - bless em.

Morning coffee innit

Some good and some bad news the Greek left back (who i cant spell yet) is in self isolation due to catching the virus.But on the plus Robertson doesnt have to play for Scotland for similar reasons of their opponents..
    I just looked on the calendar for international football. we know there are 2 games before the season. And theres 3 in October and 2 more in November.. who gives a shit? just cancel the fucking lot for good.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Should defo be binned this year... Crazy fucking bastards...