Page 22 of 659 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425262728293272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    If Salah left for Madrid we could buy Mbappe, Werner & Sancho 😎
    Salah would be a HUGE loss... We often don’t know what we have til it’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Salah would be a HUGE loss... We often don’t know what we have til it’s gone.
    Unlike some of the others who thought they were too good for us, if he or Mane move on, at least they played a big part in helping us get the big trophies so they should go with everyone wishing them well.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Me and a mate were discussing Sancho and Werner lasnite. I said I think Werner is nailed on, woulnt be shocked if we got Sancho if not Werner.
    Also said I'd be really gutted to see any of the 3 we have go. Really gutted as its pretty much the best forward line in the world. I'd hate to lose any of our starting 11 but it obviously will happen and will need to happen purely for evolution purposes.

We won’t really know how good Salah is until he’s gone and we see how his replacement does, playing with the same players in the same system (or lack of it) with the same manager. Someone could come in and collate an even more impressive set of stats, or he could look like Stuart Downing who the fuck knows.

One thing is for sure, Salah has most definitely benefitted from playing in a World Class front three with the two best attacking full backs in World football. He’s good, he’s very very good .... some of the time but I don’t feel he is totally irreplaceable, not by our current recruitment set up which has been absolutely incredible since Klopp came in.
    I’ll wish Mo well if and when he goes, his stats (particularly in his first season) are incredible but I won’t be crying into my beer.

Salah like Mane, would be hard for me to see them playing for any one else. I felt that way when Suarez left. But ive got over that now the little shit
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Be more upset to see Mané go to be fair.

Is there a dislike of Salah in some quarters? I know Carragher was saying Salah was under appreciated. I know his body language doesn't appear to be the best. but I think that's because hes quite reserved in how he is as a person. Doesn't mean he doesn't care.. I still remember when he won man of the match and he gave his man of the match gift to Milner for his 600th appearance.
    Some fans may want him to show more emotion. But as long as hes doing his job that's fine.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Me and a mate were discussing Sancho and Werner lasnite. I said I think Werner is nailed on, woulnt be shocked if we got Sancho if not Werner.
    Also said I'd be really gutted to see any of the 3 we have go. Really gutted as its pretty much the best forward line in the world. I'd hate to lose any of our starting 11 but it obviously will happen and will need to happen purely for evolution purposes.
    We'll only get sancho if that happened, if we got werner too.

Does anyone watch Sancho play regularly? His stats are impressive for such a young age but most seem to think he is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Does anyone watch Sancho play regularly? His stats are impressive for such a young age but most seem to think he is overrated
    he's only 19

I don't think he's overrated

if he was 29 perhaps