Page 226 of 659 FirstFirst ... 126176216219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    It took a scouser to stick a big purple dildo in the ear of a reporter to put a end to them standing outside on deadline day ����
    Wow
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

They talk the biggest load of shite, and they think they know everything but let's be honest all they do is keep up with social media gossip, like 99% of the football community.
    It all went down hill on SSN when they got rid of the lovely Natalie Sawyer and George Thompson.
    Its the same with Soccer Saturday i wont be watching it anymore.. Am all for diversity and so on. But i dont agree with people who have been employed for a very long time losing their jobs because of it..

Soccer Saturday could have given each member a week off now and then. and got a new person . Not sack 3 regular panel members.
    Its right everyone should have a right to do a job what ever background they come from..
    SSN is useless now. then again its always been pissing crap .

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    On a sidenote.
    Anyone seen Hendos letter to Lovren?
    Class.
    no replies on matchday thread so copied it here and hope it works - this is a thing of beauty:

Lovren with a Cruyff turn and goal v France
    https://youtu.be/iAG_W8yVU80

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    no replies on matchday thread so copied it here and hope it works - this is a thing of beauty:

Looks like it's been blocked

https://youtu.be/L7JtguKH-7c

I must admit from the description I assumed he'd scored at the wrong end!

They talk the biggest load of shite, and they think they know everything but let's be honest all they do is keep up with social media gossip, like 99% of the football community.
    It all went down hill on SSN when they got rid of the lovely Natalie Sawyer and George Thompson.
    Haha, you're bang on with that. Two absolute stunners.

Yeah they might aswell start their shit with " I'm full of shit here but listen to me anyway". A proper pair of plums.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post

Haha, what a goal. A pearler. Weve all knocked him but our squad is poorer if we don't replace him with someone decent.

Breaking News and we at Sky Sports understand that according to our sources, this is just the opinion of one forum user on what is believed to be LFC Online.

The thread in which the controversial opinion was posted resides in a thread that has been gathering momentum, as other users make derisory offers to moderate and administrate to ensure the Merry-go-Round continues, though this has been met with stumbling blocks.

No stranger to controversial opinions, ianlfc is understood to have issued a come-and-get-me-plea to rival Super-Forum RAWK, who tabled a bid that LFC Online currently consider to be a derisory offer, according to sources.

Anfield Wrap are keen to hijack a deal, as other forum users have issued a hands-off-warning for RedNoodle and Balinkay, which would represent a coup.

As yet RAWK appears to have the biggest war chest, with Nineteenx asked his opinion as he leaned out a car window, though offered little insight as he was busy checking his car mirrors.

And so on....and so forth....they're insufferable.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Just read Georgies wiki. Shes married to Ben Ainslie. Posh lucky bastard.
    Done for drink driving in 2011 too, kinell Georgie lass. I thought better of you.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha, what a goal. A pearler. Weve all knocked him but our squad is poorer if we don't replace him with someone decent.
    And I think think he scored one or two pearlers for us in his time