Page 229 of 659 FirstFirst ... 129179219222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I think he looks a great player to be honest. But feck me it didn't take him long to start throwing himself to the floor at the slightest touch. Refs buying it too even with var
    He IS a great player, i think he's better than anything we have in midfield.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    That's a big shout.

Let's give it another year or so and see.

Not so sure about that yet. Maybe in some aspects like creativity and shooting. Still think our mf swamps theirs most games though. Really hope we bring thiago in without losing wij just to have a god standard mf for one season before we start regening the team next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That's a big shout.

It's not a big shout when you consider what our midfield offers in terms of goals and assists. As i said earlier, others were raving about him before he signed for United. Time will tell if he keeps his good form up but others wanted him.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That's a big shout.

I'll reserve judgement on him myself . Let's see how good he is now the other teams and refs know his game.

I'm sure he will. People were raving about him until he chose to join United.
    19x sure was.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I can wait until he comes to Anfield and Hendo sticks one on him in the first few minutes !!

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    19x sure was.
    That's right Bali.

how can you say he's not a good player because he's a manc??

makes a big difference to utd's play, the guy is class on the ball if you don't see that, get yourself off to specsavers

a player we sadly don't have

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    how can you say he's not a good player because he's a manc??

makes a big difference to utd's play, the guy is class on the ball if you don't see that, get yourself off to specsavers

a player we sadly don't have
    No one is saying he's not a good player. What we're saying is he's only had 5 months of decent football in the premier league. There's been a few players came to the premier league and had a great 1st season then disappeared. I'll wait and see before creaming over him.