Page 24 of 659 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627282930313474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Anyone happy to see the back of one of our front 3 needs a good kick in the balls.
    A man after my own heart

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    A man after my own heart
    I'm bloody tired of reading we need to change this one or that one. This is the best team we have had in 30 years and they are the founding members of why.
    We need to enjoy and embrace them. Yes they sometimes have off days but the stats don't lie and I wouldn't change them for anyone.
    And I've a funny feeling Jurgen feels the same.

I'm bloody tired of reading we need to change this one or that one. This is the best team we have had in 30 years and they are the founding members of why.
    We need to enjoy and embrace them. Yes they sometimes have off days but the stats don't lie and I wouldn't change them for anyone.
    This is a contender for Post of the Year already I'd go as far as to say the same for the rest of the squad, I really find it hard to fathom why people want to moan about our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    This is a contender for Post of the Year already I'd go as far as to say the same for the rest of the squad, I really find it hard to fathom why people want to moan about our squad.
    I'd love to have been around during Hodgson's time here if some are moaning now.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'd love to have been around during Hodgson's time here if some are moaning now.
    If I remember correctly, everyone was on the same wavelength and justified to moan about his tenure! Lucas was getting the most flack out of all the players (even more than Konchesky IIRC)!

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Paul Konchesky though skye.... What a playaaaaar... I mean the guy had the lot. a shiny head, two legs AND he brought his own boots...

People are only talking about using this summer to improve again and build for the long term future in the process, I don't see what's wrong with that at all
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    People are only talking about using this summer to improve again and build for the long term future in the process, I don't see what's wrong with that at all
    I was talking about the moving on of any of the front 3.

I was talking about the moving on of any of the front 3.
    Oh, yeah, agreed, why the fuck would we think about doing that, we want to add a fourth top quality striker, not move on any of our incredible front 3

The point of this summer should be to add an extra top quality player of the right age in 2 or 3 positions and integrate them with the incredible players we already have so they can develop in the team and learn from them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A number of media outlets are saying/asking if we should sell/swap one of our front three (namely Salah) for a player such as Mbappe. The current chief instigators of such talk/rumours seems to be ESPN and The Express.