Page 248 of 659 FirstFirst ... 148198238241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Perhaps Milner, 34 has shown FSG that a player can still have value even at this advanced age.

Perhaps Wiji will be retained as 4th choice centre back lolz

£20m paid over 4 years is fuck all. The bonus clause will be £5m well spent if we pay it.

I really can't understand why we would need to sell anybody for financial reasons.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Great signing, finally an experienced world class player who comes in and improves the first 11.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    £20m paid over 4 years is fuck all. The bonus clause will be £5m well spent if we pay it.

I really can't understand why we would need to sell anybody for financial reasons.
    Because it's FSG

Don't be daft

ofc we're going to have to make that 20m up otherwise that's like double they've spent in 4 years

All clubs sell players to make way for new ones coming in. I don't know why it's seen as a big deal when we do it. I couldn't care less about the financial side of things, only what happens on matchdays. All 3 managers have been given money to spend by these people, the other 2 clowns stopped doing that as well as trying to take the club down. For me, the team behind the scenes is working as well as those on the field. When that changes i'll start to worry.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Will he be available for Sunday??or is that too soon??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Will he be available for Sunday??or is that too soon??
    I would think it's too soon, probably Arsenal a week on monday when we see him.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

ok
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It's great news , not surprising of course. we now have an embarrassment of riches in midfield, all kinds of players. Although i read yesterday that Wolves are in for Ox. Haven't seen much reflection of that on here. Anyone heard anything? it would maybe make some kind of sense if Gini and Thiago are both present at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    It's great news , not surprising of course. we now have an embarrassment of riches in midfield, all kinds of players. Although i read yesterday that Wolves are in for Ox. Haven't seen much reflection of that on here. Anyone heard anything? it would maybe make some kind of sense if Gini and Thiago are both present at the club.
    Henderson.
    Milner.
    Wijnaldum.
    Fabinho.
    Keita.
    Thiago.

Then we have Jones, an upcoming prospect bordering on ready.

That's already 7 players for 3 spots. I would be hesitant to see Ox leave, particularly given his age profile, but perhaps the Club are looking at his injury issues as something that will always be present and/or feel they'd like to see more from him against sides that aren't Man City, though that might be an overly harsh lens through which to see it.

The closure of the Window isn't forever away so I'm sure the picture will become more clear soon enough.