Page 249 of 659 FirstFirst ... 149199239242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Yeah lets let one of the guys that can actually play on the wing leave.. makes sense

yes we have shaqiri but come on

If Brewster goes and maybe a few fringe players I can see Sarr joining us possibly on a loan ?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    If Brewster goes and maybe a few fringe players I can see Sarr joining us possibly on a loan ?
    Watford asking 40 million for him is too much and nobody is biting. His price will likely fall and Watford really need the money. I think they won’t want to loan him.

With Thiago in now the most pressing need is a fourth senior CB to replace Lovren. If one doesn’t come in I think it will be Fab there quite a lot this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Henderson.
    Milner.
    Wijnaldum.
    Fabinho.
    Keita.
    Thiago.

Then we have Jones, an upcoming prospect bordering on ready.

That's already 7 players for 3 spots. I would be hesitant to see Ox leave, particularly given his age profile, but perhaps the Club are looking at his injury issues as something that will always be present and/or feel they'd like to see more from him against sides that aren't Man City, though that might be an overly harsh lens through which to see it.

The closure of the Window isn't forever away so I'm sure the picture will become more clear soon enough.
    Didn't ox finishe the season relatively well. I think we need to keep him. Runs and shoots. Wij or thiago don't give you that. Weve moved on lallsna and lovern. We shoukd maybe loan jonrs to a prem team and possibly offload Millie though i think for work ethic and morale id keep him around if he was happy with domestic cup and sub appearances. The rest add up to a very well balanced midfiekd.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Didn't ox finishe the season relatively well. I think we need to keep him. Runs and shoots. Wij or thiago don't give you that. Weve moved on lallsna and lovern. We shoukd maybe loan jonrs to a prem team and possibly offload Millie though i think for work ethic and morale id keep him around if he was happy with domestic cup and sub appearances. The rest add up to a very well balanced midfiekd.
    Eats, Shoots & Leaves...

Haha..

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Old Eggy McSausagefingers.... Lol....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Not a fan of either Thiago or Sarr to be honest.

Sarr looks like a poor man's cross between Paulo Wanchope and Danny Welbeck in most of the games I've seen him play. Definelty not the upgrade on Origi.

Thiago is a nice bits and pices player but i'm not sure he's got the engine or the determination to get up and down for 90 mins.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

My preference would be someone coming in to help out out our fron three.

I personally think we're ok in the other areas of the pitch.

Henderson
    Fab
    Wij
    Ox
    Milner
    Keita
    Jones

We have more than enough in there for 3 positions.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Thiago has got better stats than every midfielder we've currently got for dribbles, interceptions and passing. He's not bits and pieces he is the complete midfield player.