Page 266 of 659 FirstFirst ... 166216256259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Hope he didn’t play last night, they lost 8-0
    If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Does anyone know how to embed videos on here posted on twitter?, thought this forum had some sort of BB code for it??
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by Pigsy View Post
    Yep - good one..

Poor Schalke but it was to the utterly incredible Bayern... 22nd straight win in all comps - unbeaten in 31 games all comps. Their goals scoring numbers are off the charts too.

If you have any sense - that is a side you don’t want to play. Like wanting to go in the ring with a young ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson.

Bloody hell 45m??

Must be quite a few players leaving- but really it's a good thing for them and us, if they're not going to get chances or play here there's no point in keeping them

With thiago and Jota, and minamino, we've got enough to rotate finally, and our new LB which is needed as this season is going to have a lot of games in a short time I believe.

Happy days.

Brewster
    Karius
    Grujic
    Wilson
    Origi (wouldn't mind if he stayed)
    Shaqiri (Just don't thinlk he's a klopp player tbh, and Jota/minamino can fill in on the right even Ox or switch Jota to LW and mane to RW)
    Possibly Wij still..I hope not but we do have 7 CM's

And I agree with losing a big player next season sadly- but that's what we have to do to keep going under FSG, we'll have no fringe players left after this season- if we sell all these.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 19th September 2020 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @CD

I can't see us ever going for Dembele from Barca due to his... apparently difficult character and astronomic price. Sarr was one I found very believable and I actually rate him quite highly, but if we've got Jota I can't see us signing another winger unless we sell Mane or Salah this window.

Or rather another senior winger.
    We only pay 10 percent of the fee now. I disagreed with Eggy last night about the sale Mane but I think he could be right about it.
    This window would be unlikely but not totally out of the question.

Barcelona have failed in an attempt to sign Max Aarons from Norwich City.

Barcelona wanted to take the England U21 right-back on loan but Norwich were not prepared to let him go because there was no obligation to buy.

Imagine being Aarons right now, instead of barca.. you are with Norwich still

hahahaa

Paul Joyce confirms Divock Origi is set to leave the club very soon...

Don’t see Brewster going too then.

FCFansCorner
    ·
    13h
    According to Manuel Veth, Liverpool are stepping up their interest in Schalke centerback Ozan Kabak, with some even saying tonight could be his last match with the club.

Schalke have issued a "no comment" response to the report.

If there’s been no contact they would say just that. No comment usually means we’re talking but can’t tell you about it.

Yeah, think it's clear we're in for him now. Remains to be seen if we can mug the Crown Blues.

Sad to see Origi go - scored some incredibly important goals. Though I understand he'd want to play more regularly and put himself into contention for the national team. Best of luck to him! He'll always receive a warm welcome, I'm sure.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Yeah, think it's clear we're in for him now. Remains to be seen if we can mug the Crown Blues.

Sad to see Origi go - scored some incredibly important goals. Though I understand he'd want to play more regularly and put himself into contention for the national team. Best of luck to him! He'll always receive a warm welcome, I'm sure.
    I might be wrong but I seem to remember Wolves being interested in Origi last January time

Quote Originally Posted by Pigsy View Post
    Loooks like he played the whole match