Page 30 of 659 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536374080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Shaqiri is a great little player when fit, just look at the Everton game early December. But his fitness was always a gamble.
    Yeah I really like Shaq too, but it just doesn't seem to be working out and mentally I've accepted that and am keen to see someone else given a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yeah I really like Shaq too, but it just doesn't seem to be working out and mentally I've accepted that and am keen to see someone else given a go.
    We get a 32 year old WillIan for free and Chelsea pay a huge amount for a 28 year old Coutinho.
    Though I loved Little Phil.

We get a 32 year old WillIan for free and Chelsea pay a huge amount for a 28 year old Coutinho.
    Though I loved Little Phil.
    I thought Minamino was similar type to Willian, if so, I would rather see how he copes as we have yet to see him get a run of games.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I thought Minamino was similar type to Willian, if so, I would rather see how he copes as we have yet to see him get a run of games.
    I'd forgot about him !!

I'd forgot about him !!
    Have Chelsea signed Coutinho Ian ?
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Have Chelsea signed Coutinho Ian ?
    It seems to be the rumour going about. But god knows what will happen after all this.

It seems to be the rumour going about. But god knows what will happen after all this.
    Indeed.

rumours of 78 million..way to much in my opinion
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    rumours of 78 million..way to much in my opinion
    If they were to get the player we had it would be a bargin.

If they were to get the player we had it would be a bargin.
    I agree and disagree, there is no doubting he was a good player for us. But his position was always the issue..his best position for me was off the left. But our left back never really was able to break beyond him. (like Robertson and Mane) Mane keeps the width much better than Coutinho ever did.Coutinho was always wanting to come inside to the middle from half way in the opposition half.
    And when he played in a 3 it made our midfielder weaker..Now a days our midfield gets questioned for lack of quality but we does allow us to dominate the game.Coutinho may be a good signing for Chelsea. But will it improve results over a season,time will tell
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century