Page 32 of 659 FirstFirst ... 222526272829303132333435363738394282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Liverpool have opened talks with the representatives of Lille and Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen, 21. (Le10 Sport - in French)
    I wonder how reliable this is? I hope Werner still comes as well if that's the case.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Liverpool have opened talks with the representatives of Lille and Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen, 21. (Le10 Sport - in French)
    I wonder how reliable this is? I hope Werner still comes as well if that's the case.
    The market could be very different for a while and Clubs might be very cautious to spend.

At this point I will be (pleasantly) surprised if Werner joins us.

We're in 'talks' with Napoli re.Kalidou Koulibaly apparently.....

And Joel Matip is going the other way! I can kinda understand if Matip leaves.. His knee injury seems to be something he will always have from now on.Saying that I hope he can return to form he had prior to his injury.But time will tell

Would be an awesome signing but his age and price doesnt fit with FSGs usual transfer model. No resale value back on him but Id be more than happy for that deal to happen. TAA praising Sancho too, hewould be some signing. Sadly I'm feeling the shiteads are getting him for some reason. Not sure why he'd go there.

Koulibaly is the finished article and would improve us instantly, Sancho wouldn’t with no guarantee he would work out, despite his massive fee. Still very raw and the Premier League is a step up from the Bundesliga. He may end up being something really special but so might Elliot or Jones etc

Theres no way will sign Koulibaly. hes 29 and will cost what 70 million+

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Koulibaly is the finished article and would improve us instantly, Sancho wouldn’t with no guarantee he would work out, despite his massive fee. Still very raw and the Premier League is a step up from the Bundesliga. He may end up being something really special but so might Elliot or Jones etc

Doubt we're signing either but I know which of those 2 my money would be on if the club were to make a big signing like that. Cant see our recruitment model changing that much to bring in a 30 year old as one of our biggest ever signings. That's what Utd do.

.......anyway Maddock has said we're not even signing Werner in the summer as the owners are tightening the purse strings!
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Can we get rid of Lovren?? hes really irks the fk out of me

Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has seemingly backed the conspiracy theory that the coronavirus pandemic is nothing more than a myth to force vaccines onto the public.

The crisis has had a huge impact across the globe with official worldwide deaths passing 247,000 at the time of writing.

However, Lovren's social media activity suggests that he does not take what is happening at face value.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8284189/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-outed-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-sides-David-Icke.html

It's funny how conspiracy theorists think that something like climate change is a hoax when there is so much peer reviewed scientific evidence to the contrary. Yet they'll believe a steaming pile of horse shit like coronavirus being spread by 5g when there is zero credible evidence