Page 44 of 659 FirstFirst ... 343738394041424344454647484950515494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Amen!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Young a option off the bench, better klopp player than Shaqiri.

Get it done fuck mbappe !
    Considering how our season has went any time Shaq has been called upon ( when fit ) especially against Everton he has done really well.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Considering how our season has went any time Shaq has been called upon ( when fit ) especially against Everton he has done really well.
    Are we getting £80,000k per week out of him though?

He does seem injury-prone and we might think there is value to be had elsewhere in terms of availability.

Hes had this "calf" injury for over a year maybe more. It seems to be ,its gonna always be there now. hes not gonna offer us anything anymore.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

With Lovren hopefully coming to the end of his time at Anfield. It got me thinking over all on the signings made by Rodgers.
    Who really ended up being real top quality? To me theres only been 2.. Firmino and Gomez..
    Obviously we have seen Lovren play well sometimes and Lallana.. But they were nothing great in my opinion..Origi is good but hes not outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    With Lovren hopefully coming to the end of his time at Anfield. It got me thinking over all on the signings made by Rodgers.
    Who really ended up being real top quality? To me theres only been 2.. Firmino and Gomez..
    Obviously we have seen Lovren play well sometimes and Lallana.. But they were nothing great in my opinion..Origi is good but hes not outstanding.
    He did well in the jan 13 window, bringing Coutinho and Sturridge in. I wouldn't give him too much credit regarding Firmino, he only worked with him a couple of months. It's down to Klopp how he has turned out.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Wasn't he supposedly against Bobby's transfer?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Wasn't he supposedly against Bobby's transfer?
    I think Bobby was asked for by Klopp who was having a two month break, knowing he would take over. Rodgers didn't know where to play hm, two months later, Klopp came in and built the whole system around him.

I see, I was wondering how they turned out in the end not the coaching part (though it does play a part in it obviously).so Rodgers wasn't even interested in Firmino either?.. Good point on the Coutinho part.. Though he played his best under Klopp..

David Luiz signs a one year contract extension with Arsenal 🤣