Page 50 of 659 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455565760100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Cantwell and lewis on the cheap from Norwich?

They can have wilson + money?

Cover for left back, cover for forward positions, young can improve like a certain robertson, anything is possible under klopp

Think they could be perfect

Curtis Jones>Lallana

Grujic & Wilson possibly a few others leave, help fund the transfers.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 28th June 2020 at 02:26 PM.

Cheeky bid for Danny Ings anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Cheeky bid for Danny Ings anyone.
    I really like Ings - and I love that he is being recognised for what he can do.

Also, on a purely "human" level, I love the amount of game time he is getting and how pivotal he is to the set-up at Southampton now - plus seems to be enjoying his Football.

From that perspective, I would rather he stay where he is. He really deserves to be the "main man" at a Club and Southampton facilitates that right now.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Just read on the echo site that if Lazio sell Alberto for the 69m being touted LFC get some money. Edward's put a sell on clause into the deal. Good man.
    Some slack links with Lovren being offered as part if a deal for Kalidou Koulihiharmony. Yes please.

Though Ings looks a good forward. he had to leave he was never gonna get enough playing time with us. Would be the same scenario if he were to comeback. I hope man-united don't go in for him.. They need a forward..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Arthur (Arty for short) joins Juve for 72.5m whilst Pjanic goes the other way for 60m. Juve, you've been had over there like!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Arthur (Arty for short) joins Juve for 72.5m whilst Pjanic goes the other way for 60m. Juve, you've been had over there like!
    That's gone through then. It's an odd one - I put a link up about that recently. Short-sighted by Barcelona. They have so many 30-and-overs.

Can someone buy Luis Alberto from Lazio please? We get 30% of any sale, plus they value him highly so he would command a decent fee.

Would be a handy little top-up to our finances, given the Covid-19 situation.

I have a feeling Barça will fall off a cliff once Messi's powers diminish

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That's gone through then. It's an odd one - I put a link up about that recently. Short-sighted by Barcelona. They have so many 30-and-overs.

Can someone buy Luis Alberto from Lazio please? We get 30% of any sale, plus they value him highly so he would command a decent fee.

Would be a handy little top-up to our finances, given the Covid-19 situation.
    Actually think Arthur will go on to be top notch player. Barca are in the early stages of massive decline imo.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Actually think Arthur will go on to be top notch player. Barca are in the early stages of massive decline imo.
    Agree. Same with Real. Ageing squads,players past their prime and creaking legs.
    It would be great it they both slipped out of it for a few years and a couple of other clubs had a spell.