Thread: Summer transfer thread

Hahaha lay off the crack pipe 19 mate

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha, give over. ��
    True story, in the title fail season, we weren't always playing Suarez and Sturridge, Suarez was suspended then Sturridge was injured, it was when Sturridge was returning from injury or Suarez from suspension, we'd only play one of them up until then and the debate here was which one to play wide and my idea, in great detail as you would expect was to play both up top and have Coutinho or Sterling quickly join them to make a 3 with a mention to that stopping opposition sides pushing either full backs up because who was going to leave our 2 v 3 or our 3 v 3 and in his interview with Carra he repeated almost word for word numerous exerts from what I had written
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You Jasper Carrot in disguise 19? With Brendans purple book?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahaha lay off the crack pipe 19 mate
    😄

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    True story, in the title fail season, we weren't always playing Suarez and Sturridge, Suarez was suspended then Sturridge was injured, it was when Sturridge was returning from injury or Suarez from suspension, we'd only play one of them up until then and the debate here was which one to play wide and my idea, in great detail as you would expect was to play both up top and have Coutinho or Sterling quickly join them to make a 3 with a mention to that stopping opposition sides pushing either full backs up because who was going to leave our 2 v 3 or our 3 v 3 and in his interview with Carra he repeated almost word for word numerous exerts from what I had written
    Are you sure you're not getting it the wrong way around and you just wrote everything he said on here after the interview?

I'm trying to find a youtube of it, it was an interview he did with Carra on Sky in which he was trying to big himself up as ever, he was talking about the change to playing Suarez and Sturridge up top with a third quickly joining them and if it was coincidence that he used the exact same explanation and wording in large parts of the interview I used in the post I'd made for that tactical tweak, which I had posted before it happened and about 2 weeks before his interview with Carragher then it was one fucking hell of a coincidence, it was absolutely jaw droppingly word for word in so much of what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Barella is the player I'd like to see us land as our attacking mid signing, top quality all round
    Indeed!

And if I thought THAT was an incredible coincidence, he did it AGAIN for that game we were without both Suarez and Sturridge for one game for some reason and in my Your team v post immediately following the game we'd just finished playing I again posted at length about how I would change the system for that one game and play Sterling as a false 9 and have Coutinho and Hendo quickly join to make a 3

And that was exactly what Rodgers did and we won and he again repeated a lot of what I had written practically word for word

Pity he didn't follow my Joe Allen and not playing Gerrard at DM advice too, then we'd have won the league

Nothing to do with the facts we couldn't defend to save our lives??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century