Page 567 of 659 FirstFirst ... 67467517557560561562563564565566567568569570571572573574577617 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Chiesa will do for the forward, expensive, but a very VERY sound long term move, he can learn to make the runs in behind, but that running at pace, the power in it, the speed of change of direction, how close he keeps the ball, his ability to go either way, he has things our current top class forwards don't - I'd hoped we were going to sing him 2 summers ago when we were first linked to be honest, if we'd have moved Origi and Shaqiri on after the Champions League win as we should have, maybe it would have happened, now he's much more expensive

Niguez or Barella would be a decent fit, but we need 2 new mids
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Liverpool are reportedly preparing a £60m bid for Inter Milan and Italy's Euro 2020 winning-midfielder Nicolo Barella, 24. (La Repubblica)

The Reds may include one of Divock Origi or Xherdan Shaqiri in a deal to bring Atletico Madrid's Saul Niguez to Anfield. (Daily Express)

Barcelona have almost finalised a deal to send France striker Antoine Griezmann, 30, back to former club Atletico Madrid in return for Spain midfielder Saul Niguez, 26. (Mail)

567 pages, lol. Guys why do you do this to yourselves? LolLolLol

Boredom

Jaysus lads, I'm having the time of me life. All these bored chicks after the lockdown need some lovin....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Jaysus lads, I'm having the time of me life. All these bored chicks after the lockdown need some lovin....
    Just remember, you only get a bucket and a half.

One bucket is enough Ian, ha...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    567 pages, lol. Guys why do you do this to yourselves? LolLolLol
    I do think next season it could be worth having a couple of smaller threads for it, perhaps one for defensive targets, one for attacking targets.

Also a new thread for the relevant window - this one kicked off in February of 2020 so that's contributed to the needless length of it as well.

There's also probably more speculation and conjecture about transfers than any other subject, probably relatively closely followed (these days) by our financial model, whereas things like injuries people tend to defer to trusting those paid to deal with it!

Hopefully an outgoing transfer or two before mid-August to ease the pressure prior to the last 2 weeks of the window where it all kicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I do think next season it could be worth having a couple of smaller threads for it, perhaps one for defensive targets, one for attacking targets.

Also a new thread for the relevant window - this one kicked off in February of 2020 so that's contributed to the needless length of it as well.

There's also probably more speculation and conjecture about transfers than any other subject, probably relatively closely followed (these days) by our financial model, whereas things like injuries people tend to defer to trusting those paid to deal with it!

Hopefully an outgoing transfer or two before mid-August to ease the pressure prior to the last 2 weeks of the window where it all kicks off.
    Absolutely agree with you there Sid. Sub threads would be a great idea indeed.
    Bite size chunks, as they say.