Page 625 of 659 FirstFirst ... 125525575615618619620621622623624625626627628629630631632635 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    There goes his City dream, up in smoke.

You know the ManSheikhster Shitty brass are now moving heaven and Earth to see if they can make a bid to bring him to the Shittyhad.

If they do pull it off, you'll have to really feel for Aguero who left for Barca to go play with Messi only to end up having Messi head to other way.
    Dont think Aguero Garcia or Depay are alowed to sign either.

Thats what happens when you spend more than you can realistically afford.

Only doubt is La Liga lose alot of sponsorship if he isnt the figurehead.

Agree with Tees he not go to City as Pep doesnt like to spend big and he told us in May they have financial problems due to covid like everyone else 😁

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I could have seen him going to City but its just not Peps way to spend big.
    LOL!!!!

I see what you did there.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Agree with Tees he not go to City as Pep doesnt like to spend big and he told us in May they have financial problems due to covid like everyone else 😁
    Something big went down with a financial deal today for la liga. It could collapse I reckon

Agree with Tees he not go to City as Pep doesnt like to spend big and he told us in May they have financial problems due to covid like everyone else ��
    I thought Aguero was already signed.

They got him on a free so there was no transfer fee.
    He might not get the wages he was expecting though.

Not so sure about the Depay and Garcia situations.

I don't see Barca digging themselves out of this mess unless they can completely unload one of (or both) Coutinho and Greizman.
    Regardless of how the Messi situations sorts itself out.

Maybe Atletico take back Griezmann at a (STEEP) discount.
    Or he heads back to France.

Coutinho, they're stuck with unless they can work out another loan deal to get his wages off their books.

I don't feel sorry for them lot.
    I'll never forget them smugly plopping up Coutinho's image on their website with a Barca shirt on while he was still throwing a strop with us trying to force a move.

Fuck 'em.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I don't see PSG signing him unless they're able to move Mbappe (who's still yet to sign an extension to his own contract).
    All chatter you see suggests that Mbappe has narrowed his choices down to Real Madrid, Liverpool or remaining at PSG.

I'd be disappointed (but not surprised) if he went to Real Madrid now that Zidane has gone. I'd be surprised if he came to us unless we freed up more of the wage bill, had all our stars tied down to contracts and made a move when he was a free agent. Staying at PSG wouldn't surprise me terribly despite everything that has been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    All chatter you see suggests that Mbappe has narrowed his choices down to Real Madrid, Liverpool or remaining at PSG.

I'd be disappointed (but not surprised) if he went to Real Madrid now that Zidane has gone. I'd be surprised if he came to us unless we freed up more of the wage bill, had all our stars tied down to contracts and made a move when he was a free agent. Staying at PSG wouldn't surprise me terribly despite everything that has been said.
    I really see him leaving them if they sign up Messi.
    Maybe not this summer, but possibly next summer.

I also don't believe Real is as obvious a destination as most seem to believe - especially with Zidane now gone from there.

In many ways, all of this, and essentially the totality of this transfer window (including the Kane situation) all depend on what happens now with Messi.

I'll even go as far as to say that where he ends up will ultimately affect where Haaland chooses to go next next year.

Who could have imagined that at the beginning of the summer?
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I wouldn't put it past Lebron James' mighty powers as an Executive and General Manager.......

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1423351830436843523?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1423351830436843523%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.espn.co m%2F

Like Pokeman, he gotta catch 'em all!
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Maybe some squad registration technicality.

To be fair I have had a drink and some edible weed and am mellowed into a Lord of the Rings audiobook in these relaxation-invoking circumstances so I am not the sharpest blade in the cutlery drawer just now.

They got him on a free so there was no transfer fee.
    He might not get the wages he was expecting though.

Not so sure about the Depay and Garcia situations.

I don't see Barca digging themselves out of this mess unless they can completely unload one of (or both) Coutinho and Greizman.
    Regardless of how the Messi situations sorts itself out.

Maybe Atletico take back Griezmann at a (STEEP) discount.
    Or he heads back to France.

Coutinho, they're stuck with unless they can work out another loan deal to get his wages off their books.

I don't feel sorry for them lot.
    I'll never forget them smugly plopping up Coutinho's image on their website with a Barca shirt on while he was still throwing a strop with us trying to force a move.

Fuck 'em.
    Aguero Depay Messi all signed but they need to be registered by La Liga.

Aguero and Depay are going to be on £250k a week between them at least £1m a month in wages they were "free" on paper but reality is big signing on fees.

I dont feel for em they unsettled plenty of clubs players over the years.

Id love this to happen to City and Chelsea in future its a strong desire to see their fans heads fall off.

Id love this to happen to City and Chelsea in future its a strong desire to see their fans heads fall off.
    Unfortunately City and Chelsea play in a league that only pays lip service to FFP.

Fair play to La Liga on even just one thing, which is standing firm on their own FFP rules even at the cost of hurting them overall as a league while they risk losing a major marketing force in the form of Messi.

If only other leagues were just as resolute.

In other...unrelated news....

Grealish just finished his signing for City for a British record fee of 100 Milion as they begin their summer 'Quarter-Billion' spending spree and look to lock up Kane too.
    Stone-Cold Savage!