Page 642 of 659 FirstFirst ... 142542592632635636637638639640641642643644645646647648649652 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Just seen this

In the time Wijnaldum joined Liverpool and left, he missed a total of 11 games.

yeah good luck replacing him with Keita/Ox lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Lautaro Martinez is apparently going to Spurs for £60m.

That's an excellent signing for them if true, it must be said.

Inter seem to be having a fire sale.
    Yep as suspected Spurs doing a Villa getting signings in before telling everyone what they know Kane is a City player.

Spurs pretending they are "angry" with Kane to make it look like they are keeping him pathetic.

Inter are skint the owners company are pretty much bust they had it good for a few years.

Martinez is a good player be interesting to see the reaction when he dives wonder if it will be clever or cheating ?!

We have 20 or so days to get some additional transfers in.. The clock is ticking. Cant believe we are leaving it this late.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We have 20 or so days to get some additional transfers in.. The clock is ticking. Cant believe we are leaving it this late.
    Me neither mate I am wondering is one of our targets at the Olympics ???

Bowen a target ? We waiting for West Ham to sign someone ?

Quite a few are doing deals late as an example Kane wont be done before the season its not just us.

If we don't sign anyone in the next week we're leaving it even later. Don't do it to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Me neither mate I am wondering is one of our targets at the Olympics ???

Bowen a target ? We waiting for West Ham to sign someone ?

Quite a few are doing deals late as an example Kane wont be done before the season its not just us.
    Yeah, who knows whats happening

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    If we don't sign anyone in the next week we're leaving it even later. Don't do it to yourself
    What you mean don't do it to myself?? ive seen this numerous times. we are linked with 100s of players and end up signing no one. That was the intent from the club to begin with. Its just the media who have been spreading false information.

This is the first time ever been naturally worried about the size of our squad.. We get the injuries like we did last season. we will have to play the kids.
    I still think we have a good start to the season (hopefully). But when the champions league starts up. The fixtures will come thick and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Yawn indeed. It’s one long complaint about our club on here these days.
    And then we are being told we need an education on how wonderful Barcelona are - apparently their near bankruptcy is a virtue and shows how great they are. Not only that you let your sycophancy slip just a little too far with these comments about the Coutinho money (fuckin yaaaaaaawwwwwn).
    I suppose it’s really the PSG Arabs who we should thank for buying Neymar, otherwise we wouldn’t have any excuse for imagining we are a decent club (those deluded fools amongst us)
    Feel for you Taksin - I really do…

You’ll come through this.

What you mean don't do it to myself?? ive seen this numerous times. we are linked with 100s of players and end up signing no one. That was the intent from the club to begin with. Its just the media who have been spreading false information.
    Exactly, it's the same every window so don't get your hopes up.