Page 72 of 659 FirstFirst ... 226265666768697071727374757677787982122172572 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    What a cringey homophobic comment.
    That's his middle name

Cringe

What a cringey homophobic comment.
    I wasn't being homophobic
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I wasn't being homophobic
    Either way it's not a good term to use for hammering a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Yeah but administering a good bumming is not something that is restricted to the gay community, my comment was perhaps in poor taste on this occasion, but it wasn't homophobic as I wasn't demeaning or criticising anyone for being gay, using a term like saying something is gay when it's bad is an example of homophobia, or referring to someone who is gay in detrimental terms, like Boris Johnson did calling people "Tank top wearing bum boy spaffers" is homophobic
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Brighton & Hove Albion do seem to attract a lot of homophobic abuse for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah but administering a good bumming is not something that is restricted to the gay community, my comment was perhaps in poor taste on this occasion, but it wasn't homophobic as I wasn't demeaning or criticising anyone for being gay, using a term like saying something is gay when it's bad is an example of homophobia, or referring to someone who is gay in detrimental terms, like Boris Johnson did calling people "Tank top wearing bum boy spaffers" is homophobic
    Of course it was homophobic. You claimed that the Brighton players would enjoy being raped, and insinuated it's because they were gay.

If that's not being homophobic then I don't know what is.

In the last year you have been homophobic, misogynistic and your comments on the black lives matter thread closely resembled that of a racist.
    You casually joke about people getting raped over and over on every match thread, and hide behind this 'it's a joke, get over yourself snowflake' excuse.
    When anyone calls you on it, you ramp it up to 11 and do it even more. It's this attitude that sees people still not want to come out, as in some environments it's still socially acceptable to be homophobic. It's very reminiscent of the casual (and overt) racism that's existed in football for years.

I also think the mods need to be a little cautious in letting it go/supporting it.

Nineteenx also claimed to be a murderer. But he cant remember if he did it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Of course it was homophobic. You claimed that the Brighton players would enjoy being raped, and insinuated it's because they were gay.

In the last year you have been homophobic, misogynistic and your comments on the black lives matter thread closely resembled that of a racist.
    You casually joke about people getting raped over and over on every match thread, and hide behind this 'it's a joke, get over yourself snowflake' excuse.
    When anyone calls you on it, you ramp it up to 11 and do it even more. It's this attitude that sees people still not want to come out, as in some environments it's still socially acceptable to be homophobic. It's very reminiscent of the casual (and overt) racism that's existed in football for years.

I also think the mods need to be a little cautious in letting it go/supporting it.
    I think you are being a bit selfish and hypocritical tbh, yet i still think you have the right to unleash your pent up load of hostility and aggression towards 19x in such a stinging, analytic attack. Even if the analysis is somewhat dubious in terms of accuracy imo.
    Perhaps you could share more of your insights into 19xs failings.

From where i sit, it seems like you are trying to humiliate him by unleashing your load. I just hope you are not responsible for any trauma that could arise from your speech. Or how he might feel like he cannot express himself in the environment leading to withdrawl, possible depression and a shorter lifespan.

Stephen fry a man i admire in ways (not romantically or sexually though hes a handsome man with a certain charm and mentally stimualting, lets say maybe), apart from his poor quality pindex narrations, had joked about how from the moment of his birth he knew vaginas were not for him.....

I didnt take this as a misogynistic comment at the time, but thanks to your post i can now see he was demeaning vaginas and shaming his mother and by extension all vaginas and perhaps all mothers.

Perhaps gay men could look to him as an example of how to be stunning and brave. He seems to a rather resilient, robust and witty man. Its a pity hes such a vagina and mother hating cis gender white priviliged man though.

I feel like ive awoken tbh, i can now see how the dalai lama is a racist nazi, John Cleese too whilst also the father of transphobia via monty python and how channel 4 in broadcasting father ted was really a case of demonstrating their anti-irishness owing to them being a priviliged british broadcaster. Father ted himself a character for hatred of the rcc.

Dont even get me started with owen jones calling some lesbians, butch lesbians owimg from their appearance - robbing them of their femininity. How dare the homophobic, misogynistic, cis gendered, white gay man speak in such an obnoxious and priviliged manner, a commentator for the guardian (i believe connected to the slave trade) also platformed by both labour and the BBC. How dare he !!

How fucking dare he speak freely and risk offending others and causing harm.
    I used to think he was a well intending fool like myself, if not just a little more oafish than myself. But now i know hes a racist, working for former slave traders, homophobic, misogynistic, white gay british cis gender priviliged man...

Shame on you owen, shame shame shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    And you find hammering to be an appropriate term... what next did we beat them, smash them, obliterate them, pummel them, rob them of points.
    Is there any way of describing winning without demeaning those who did not win ?
    Must we make losers by the virtue of winning.

1 point maximum from here on out please, a shared point is a caring point.
    Do our lads give a shit about our various oppositions feelings at all !!

A hammer and hammering is a violent action, a symbol of the patriarchy and also the brutal oppression of communist dictators. Synonomous with building and the brutal insertion of a steel nails typically into wood. Wood that formerly was a tree before it was cut down and transformed against its will into a plank. Such a degrading process really and all so humans can believe themselves to be superior to animals. Im gald i identify as a spirit only to be opressed into taking a physical form and basic human responsibilites be the man.

I suggest we ban actual hammers, any depictions of hammers and from here on out ban hammer and hammering as hate speech, we can make nests in trees like birds or if you feel that might be misandrist or absuing trees some other form might be preferable.

I bet you're a great laugh at parties