Page 76 of 659 FirstFirst ... 266669707172737475767778798081828386126176576 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Tbh I don't like the term

Could use something else

" Let's win lads - come on ! "

What are the alternatives?
    It's just childish, I thought most people was over the age of 12 here.

Cringey as fuck.

Oh someone said about brighton why they get abuse, it's simply because it's known as the unofficial gay capital in England and narrow minded idiots (a lot of football fans seem to be) then again the general society just sucks, think everyone from brighton is gay, even the team so you know have to give abuse because it's "funny" sad thick fucks, like a few on here.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th July 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    It's just childish, I thought most people was over the age of 12 here.

Cringey as fuck.

Oh someone said about brighton why they get abuse, it's simply because it's known as the unofficial gay capital in England and narrow minded idiots (a lot of football fans seem to be) then again the general society just sucks, think everyone from brighton is gay, even the team so you know have to give abuse because it's "funny" sad thick fucks, like a few on here.
    Yep, their supporter get a lot of abuse from other supporters about holding hands etc.

You've all lost the thread once again!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I did try to get it back on track earlier. Judging by the BBC web page we amazingly haven't been linked with anyone with regards to transfers so nothing new to report here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I did try to get it back on track earlier. Judging by the BBC web page we amazingly haven't been linked with anyone with regards to transfers so nothing new to report here!!
    Keep trying Aldo - it is so hard sometimes when the thread goes off course with some of the forumites. The alternative thread that develops really belongs off topic. Give it a day sometimes and there are so may posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic and they can be quite verbose which makes it hard to realise what was the most decent relevant post.

Pretty sure Aldo was partly responsible for taking it off track in the first place.

I don't mind taking the blame for partly taking it off track as long as other do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I guess we could sell a couple of forum members to balance the books, but RAWK's squad looks to be pretty packed and Red Cafe don't do business with us or vice versa.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Wonder what Cristian Romero would go for in this market.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Wonder what Cristian Romero would go for in this market.
    Is he any good? Never heard of him to be honest.