Page 81 of 659 FirstFirst ... 317174757677787980818283848586878891131181581 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I expect they'll try to keep hold of him! be amazing if they get into the Premier League.
    I hope they go up to be honest.

I guess they will try to keep him I guess it depends who makes a move.

I was reading an interview with Damien Comolli (the guy that unearthed Captain Fantastic) and he said that only three clubs in the Premier League will have any money to spend this window, most deals will be loans and swaps.

If the financial crisis is as bad as feared then the big boys could snap up lower league talent as small clubs go to the wall.

If Bournemouth go down, who is coming in for Nathan Ake? Think he might be a good fit for us? What would he cost?
    There was a rumour that Man utd were hovering, but Solskjaer kind of nixed it saying "We've already got seven centre backs'.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    If Bournemouth go down, who is coming in for Nathan Ake? Think he might be a good fit for us? What would he cost?
    There was a rumour that Man utd were hovering, but Solskjaer kind of nixed it saying "We've already got seven centre backs'.
    Not to mention UTD are linked with everyone, would be a good signing for arsenal, he'd start every game for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not to mention UTD are linked with everyone, would be a good signing for arsenal, he'd start every game for them.
    I could improve their defence, even if that meant me just lying down in front of their goal.

He’d cost about £40m and he is left sided which is where VVD plays it’s unlikely he comes here.

He has a few options Chelsea Arsenal or United are his likely destination.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I could improve their defence, even if that meant me just lying down in front of their goal.
    Haha very true, at least you wouldn't get sent off, or give penalties away, then again players like sterling could you know, "trip" on you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Hahaha. Back 4 lolz.

If Lampard had any sense he would be looking at defenders instead of Havertz. Apparently Chelsea have first option on buying him back

Paul Joyce saying Zenit are interested in signing Lovren.