Page 92 of 659 FirstFirst ... 4282858687888990919293949596979899102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hes not what he used to be steveo, fairly rotund and lost a yard of pace.

Maybe but the yard lost with age and weight has been gained in circumference.

I cant be too harsh... maybe 2

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I cant be too harsh... maybe 2
    He could probably ‘role’ rings around Maguire... Teehee

Shoot...I should stop this..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I like how we slag off players that may transfer to a rival before they're even complete n rot signed

Doom every player they're linked with lads, i'm sure they'll all be shit!!!!!

Like fernandes was for UTD!! fucking wank ain't he???? I'm sure werner will be shit make us glad we didn't get him too as it's obviously not what we need! lolz

just focus on our own club, can't control what city spend or whatever player they get..... what's the point of worrying fuck it
    Agree completely!

If we don't sign players then I'm hoping to see more from Keita - hopefully he can avoid injury. Minamino will hopefully be settled more. It couldn't be easy to join and have lockdown disrupt your integration into the team. He could've had a 2 or 3 goals if Salah had passed to him.

Then we got a couple of promising youngsters Curtis Jones, Neco Williams - these guys are close to ready and provide back up. Maybe Rhian Brewster will be back in the fold.

Not ideal but at least there's some freshness there. Would be a lot easier if we could spend £100m
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I like how we slag off players that may transfer to a rival before they're even complete n rot signed

Doom every player they're linked with lads, i'm sure they'll all be shit!!!!!

Like fernandes was for UTD!! fucking wank ain't he???? I'm sure werner will be shit make us glad we didn't get him too as it's obviously not what we need! lolz

just focus on our own club, can't control what city spend or whatever player they get..... what's the point of worrying fuck it
    There is a distinct danger Werner will actually make Chelsea into genuine challengers again, he was the perfect player for us and I'm sure he will be an incredible success at Chelsea. It's not just about his finishing, it's his link play, his chasing lost causes and chasing back and pressing in general, he could help transform Chelsea into a team who press and counter press every bit as well as we do at our best and us missing out on him actually presents a real danger for us next season

In midfield they have Loftus-Cheek and Barkley for 2 if well drilled and organised can be every bit as good in a collective press as our best midfield. People like to knock those players too, but playing in a team with an ethic and understanding exactly what is needed to make that ethic work to its highest potential is exactly what made Henderson the player he has become, there's every danger the same can happen for Barkley and Loftus-Cheek
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I actually think Werner would have been great for us. We could really do with a natural finisher
    Yeah I was being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There is a distinct danger Werner will actually make Chelsea into genuine challengers again, he was the perfect player for us and I'm sure he will be an incredible success at Chelsea. It's not just about his finishing, it's his link play, his chasing lost causes and chasing back and pressing in general, he could help transform Chelsea into a team who press and counter press every bit as well as we do at our best and us missing out on him actually presents a real danger for us next season

In midfield they have Loftus-Cheek and Barkley for 2 if well drilled and organised can be every bit as good in a collective press as our best midfield. People like to knock those players too, but playing in a team with an ethic and understanding exactly what is needed to make that ethic work to its highest potential is exactly what made Henderson the player he has become, there's every danger the same can happen for Barkley and Loftus-Cheek

Your Kung Fu is good...

On the plus side though - neither Berkley or Loftus-Cheek have a Jurgen Klopp to inspire them..

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Lay off the drugs 19!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I actually think Werner would have been great for us. We could really do with a natural finisher
    He is wasteful too tbh