Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Norwich

Your team v Norwich

The players will come back from Holiday well-rested and upbeat with any luck - not to mention very proud of our younger players.

We will be away to Norwich before the big one - away to Atletico. Let's do to Norwich what we plan to do in Spain - work hard, create chances and score goals.

Assuming Mane won't be available.

........................Alisson

Trent.....Gomez.......Van Dijk....Robertson

......................Henderson

...............Keita............Wijnaldum

....Salah............Firmino..........Ox

Let's maintain our excellent work.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

It will be another very tough game and as ever, there are NO easy games anywhere in this league, we'll need to be at our very best from start to finish, to get the win and another vital 3 points

Allisson

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Keita Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Oxlade

Let's be at our very best from start to finish, get the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

if there was no easy games we wouldn't be 22 pts ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    if there was no easy games we wouldn't be 21 pts ahead
    There are no easy games and we've won a lot of our games by the odd goal and through the appreciation and knowledge and understanding that there are no easy games and working really fucking hard and keeping immense focus, drive and determination over 90 odd minutes of every game, game, after game, after game and THAT is NOT easy, we have not slacked off, relaxed or treated any opposition lightly or any game as though it is won before the final whistle has gone and THAT is why we have a 22 point lead, NOT because there are easy games

Would like to think Mane can start ahead of the Atletico game.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Would like to think Mane can start ahead of the Atletico game.
    I think we might well finish the Norwich game with the team that will start v Atletico
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 4th February 2020 at 11:29 PM.

The 1st team
    Midfield Hendo Gini + 1

It's about time we had an easy game, half our victories have been by 1 goal.

What happened to that 5 x 5-0 wins in a season bet that someone on here had?

well obviously it lost but we're not blowing teams away like when Brendan was at the helm haha.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    It's about time we had an easy game, half our victories have been by 1 goal.

What happened to that 5 x 5-0 wins in a season bet that someone on here had?

well obviously it lost but we're not blowing teams away like when Brendan was at the helm haha.
    There are no easy games, City thought Norwich away was an easy game, approached it as such and got beat, the moment you think something is going to be easy or easier and don't give it your highest levels of mentality, focus, concentration, desire, hard work and quality for the entire 90 plus minutes is the moment you're heading for a fall

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There are no easy games, City thought Norwich away was an easy game, approached it as such and got beat, the moment you think something is going to be easy or easier and don't give it your highest levels of mentality, focus, concentration, desire, hard work and quality for the entire 90 plus minutes is the moment you're heading for a fall
    25 May 2005 8.56pm
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”